lola

Taylor Swift

I was never a big TS fan, I only started listening to her with 1989. I really liked Reputation when it was released, but I revisited the album a couple of weeks ago and nothing really hit the same for me except Delicate, So It Goes & Getaway Car. King of My Heart is cute too, but sounds dated. Lover was cute, but I dived into it less than the two previous releases. I did not care for Folklore or Evermore, her image during those releases lost me. But Midnights looks cute, I will be giving it a listen.

3 minutes ago, heavymetalhour said:

Yup, always. Usually 2-3 days before. Lover leaked just a few hours before it’s release. 

they haven't leaked 2-3 days before since pre-1989 I think? Lover leaked from Aus/NZ vinyls a few hours before, like you said, and Red TV leaked less than 24 hours before (again bc of timezone shipments). Evermore and Folklore never leaked, as far as I am aware. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

they haven't leaked 2-3 days before since pre-1989 I think? Lover leaked from Aus/NZ vinyls a few hours before, like you said, and Red TV leaked less than 24 hours before (again bc of timezone shipments). Evermore and Folklore never leaked, as far as I am aware. 

i think red tv leaked 2 days before 

1 hour ago, ALIEN SUPERSTAR said:

I feel the same. Jack needs to GO

i don’t even think it’s just jack tbh… the worst part imo was the lyrics, as well as some god awful production choices around the midpoint. not to mention, she had some bad stuff even before jack. i.e reputation 

The disconnect from the visuals and the music is so funny bsdjfh. The whole album description and her looking stressed tf out on the alt cover with the whole 70s aesthetic had me thinking this was gonna be some deep introspective 70s inspired album but it's just a regular pop album in the vein of Lover :toofunny: the visuals don't make sense at all

qfrWuBl.png

54 minutes ago, whitehotarchie said:

i don’t even think it’s just jack tbh… the worst part imo was the lyrics, as well as some god awful production choices around the midpoint. not to mention, she had some bad stuff even before jack. i.e reputation 

BAD TAKE REP IS IN HER TOP 3 RECORDS!!!