lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

The chaotic suprise will be another album, mark my words. 

the pocket watch said “exile expires: 3”. I wonder if that means we’re getting the rest of the TVs at 3am?

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

idk if this makes sense but there's like this kinda cloudy/muffled feeling (i guess from the reverb) in a lot of the songs that reminds me of listening to pop radio in my parents' car in the 2000s/2010s late at night (midnight I guess). oddly comforting. it's like hearing the song Adorn by Miguel while driving home at night if that makes sense lol. it's a very nocturnal album 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i really don’t think taylor is going to release another album tonight because she cares about her streaming numbers, and why would she release another one that will possibly take away first-week streaming from midnights? if she’s gonna release an “album” tonight it’s probably just gonna be like, an acoustic version of midnights or something, but i kind of doubt that too.

Yeah either this or she does a double album so that the streams still count towards Midnights. She also wouldn’t miss out on one of her albums debuting at #1. 

1 minute ago, zombie girl said:

i really don’t think taylor is going to release another album tonight because she cares about her streaming numbers, and why would she release another one that will possibly take away first-week streaming from midnights? if she’s gonna release an “album” tonight it’s probably just gonna be like, an acoustic version of midnights or something, but i kind of doubt that too.

I doubt it too…but it could be why she leaned so hard into getting her fans to buy physical copies. To secure midnights numbers against a digital only surprise release?

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

does her webstore allow you to cancel the vinyls? i ordered them when she first announced them and made it seem like they wouldnt be available for long... but now i really dont want all 4. my order says its been processed via email yesterday...

32 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

or announce a new one

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey