lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

just coming to say that im not a taylor fan but the line in karma with the " Karma is a cat
Purring in my lap 'cause it loves me " is insane and wow

This lyric happened right as my cat was lying on the couch and staring up at me with her cute wide eyes  :oprah:

My top 5 (3am included):

1. Sweet Nothing

2. Labyrinth

3. Dear Reader

4. Midnight Rain

5. Anti-Hero

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

You’re on your own kid is my fav by far!!

I love the lyrics

“I hear it in your voice you’re smoking with your boys”

“I see the great escape so long daisy may”

“Something different bloomed, writing in my room, I play my songs in the parking lot”

The ultimate serve!!

The album was not what I expected at all. It's not bad and I do like the production, but I wish the writing were better at times. Something I do love however is how she is constantly surprising us with content. The 3am version was a great surprise! We have to hand it to her: she knows how to throw an era! 

Being me, I always get caught up in her promo, so I bought 2 vinyl (Jade Green [I love this cover] + the standard she released when she announced the album.) I tend to play her stuff casually, so I'm sure I'll get my money's worth.

i'm ready to knock this [redacted] over the [redacted] head. anyone complaining about her lyrics is very annoying to me.....if y'all don't go listen to Unholy or other brainless [redacted] music and shut the [redacted] up. if she's too serious she's boring....if she's silly she's a "BuzzFeed ass" lyricist. 

2 minutes ago, letterblue said:

i'm ready to knock this [redacted] over the [redacted] head. anyone complaining about her lyrics is very annoying to me.....if y'all don't go listen to Unholy or other brainless [redacted] music and shut the [redacted] up. if she's too serious she's boring....if she's silly she's a "BuzzFeed ass" lyricist. 

dddd sometimes i criticise lyricism but not in that tone lmao wtf is up with them.

i think it's pretty fair to criticise songwriting because it's an element of the song, just as instrumentals, vocal performance, even mixing can be called out. but of course, there are proper ways to signalise that. what does "buzzfeed ass lyrics" even mean :scoff: 

and off topic but Unholy sucks in every possible way.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

dddd sometimes i criticise lyricism but not in that tone lmao wtf is up with them.

i think it's pretty fair to criticise songwriting because it's an element of the song, just as instrumentals, vocal performance, even mixing can be called out. but of course, there are proper ways to signalise that. what does "buzzfeed ass lyrics" even mean :scoff: 

and off topic but Unholy sucks in every possible way.

no exactly that's exactly what i'm saying, i feel that they would enjoy something along the lines of Unholy or other songs like it!

11 minutes ago, letterblue said:

damn ma is it that serious :toofunny: vigilante shit was corny as hell and that is ok! 

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

she needs to bring the hit producers back.... 

Produced by Jack Antonoff:

Out of the Woods (#18, Platinum)

I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#2, 4x Platinum)

Look What You Made Me Do (#1, 4x Platinum)

Lover (#10, 2x Platinum)

Cruel Summer (acclaimed + interpolated in a #3, 3x Platinum hit)
All Too Well 10 Minute (#1, Platinum)

I don't know why people act like Jack dominates her life when most of her singles this decade have been with other producers; Folkmore was predominantly Aaron Dressner + Taylor's Version is predominantly Chris Rowe :rip: This is her first album where Jack does a majority of the production work

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

damn ma is it that serious :toofunny: vigilante shit was corny as hell and that is ok! 

correct, it's a corny-ish song. i was joking. it's okay that you didn't get it though! 

7 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

Produced by Jack Antonoff:

Out of the Woods (#18, Platinum)

I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#2, 4x Platinum)

Look What You Made Me Do (#1, 4x Platinum)

Lover (#10, 2x Platinum)

Cruel Summer (acclaimed + interpolated in a #3, 3x Platinum hit)
All Too Well 10 Minute (#1, Platinum)

I don't know why people act like Jack dominates her life when most of her singles this decade have been with other producers; Folkmore was predominantly Aaron Dressner + Taylor's Version is predominantly Chris Rowe :rip: This is her first album where Jack does a majority of the production work

nah forreal because......Jack isn't the problem....and i 1000000% don't want her working with Max Martin or anything like that's not her sound!

Still a bit bummed I had drilled up in my head an album based around Midnights would be full of Style’s, I Wish You Would’s and Wonderland’s :gtfo:

Im soooo excited for 1989 Taylor’s Version though! Those vault songs are going to change history I feel it. I’m recreating some 1989 polaroids tomorrow so I’ll post them here when I’ve finished! 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

LWYMMD is one of her worst songs, a career dud or mistake if you will :toofunny: i'm shocked to hear that reputation is someone's favorite. what's your top three from that album?

I hated her before but LWYMMD is like the perfect return. The perfect way to play off her corny as also an idgaf attitude. Idk now she just comes off as a genuine cornball to me. My top 3 from rep are

Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Call It What You Want

Dress = Don’t Blame Me are TIED

14 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I hated her before but LWYMMD is like the perfect return. The perfect way to play off her corny as also an idgaf attitude. Idk now she just comes off as a genuine cornball to me. My top 3 from rep are

Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Call It What You Want

Dress = Don’t Blame Me are TIED

okay great choices!!! Dancing With Our Hands Tied is definitely a major highlight.

OT: You're on Your Own, Kid is the worst track and i dislike it actually. we'll see if i delete it from my library.
Vigilante Shit isn't horrible.