lola

Taylor Swift

18 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

She included all the original written songs for Red (30) on the rerelease. I believe for Fearless she just chose a handful from that era, Im sure there’s way for more fearless as she was growing in success and trying new cowriters and spending time in the studio while on tour

oh thank u sm, i didnt know cuz i started stan her this year and try to be involved into her creative process more, i hope shell get us everything left from 1989 and rep...

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

oh thank u sm, i didnt know cuz i started stan her this year and try to be involved into her creative process more, i hope shell get us everything left from 1989 and rep...

Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll get all the unreleased songs from 1989

In 2014 she told Rolling Stones that she wrote over 150 songs for that album :defeated:

31 minutes ago, brandon said:

Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll get all the unreleased songs from 1989

In 2014 she told Rolling Stones that she wrote over 150 songs for that album :defeated:

wait wha:oprah2: in this case i hope she'll pic the real best ones:defeated:  (with "1989" song itself)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I wish I could get more into Taylor so I could understand all the hype. I think her style just mostly doesn't vibe with me. Snow on the Beach and Lavender Daze are definitely my favorites on the album so far.

Props to her for consistently dominating, especially this far in her career though. Getting this many people listening to your album is seriously remarkable in this day and age. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

186 million steams and 800,000 pure sales in 24 hours…it’s going to be a blood bath trying to get tickets for this tour. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

This and Folklore are my favorite Taylor albums. I love Jack's production sm. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Do people not like Evermore? It's my favorite album of hers

Surprisingly yes. It’s one of my favourites by her, I don’t understand why everyone dislikes it but praises folklore, seeing as it does everything folklore does better. 

I understand folklore is more easy listening and less heavy though

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

A new Taylor snippet got leaked on THM Discord server apparently https://dbree.org/v/147635

Definitely sounds like her :O

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

37 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Do people not like Evermore? It's my favorite album of hers

I don't really like when people say "all the songs sound the same" when it comes to Lana or any other artist, but at least six songs from evermore all blend together in my head for me they're extremely not memorable imo.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It’s actually insane how she always delivers songs and lyrics that reflect things I’ve just recently gone through.

You’re On Your Own, Kid is one of my all time favourite Taylor songs.

’I hosted parties and starved my body like I’d be saved by a perfect kiss’

Literally the story of the first half of 2022 for me. The build up of YOYOK, the line about making friendship bracelets and that you can face this. Makes me feel like I’m on the right track and making the right progress, with all these new friendships and opportunities I’m taking :trisha:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

does lavender haze sample phil collins' in the air tonight or does it just sound like it does? anyway this album is so good, i cannot beleieve there are people who think it is bad or a downgrade! it is not what i expected but it is good & it does not really sound like any other albums i can think of. i have only listened to thw 3am version a couple times so i can remain used to the standard when my vinyl arrives but i do hope she eventually releases a 3am version on the vinyl. my favourites rn are probably lavender haze, snow on the beach, & mastermind. both anti-hero & karma are probably the catchiest tho, the most classic fun taylor numbers! but i cannot get any of the songs out of my head. i feel like i am always listening the album in my head even when it is not playing. maybe i am just not judgemental enough with artists i like but i instantly love all taylor's albums no matter the genre or themes, so i am not surprised how much i love it. i cannot wait to spend more time with this album & let it become a part of me.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I just realized “the jokes weren’t funny, I took the money” is about Taylor having to deal with Ellen Degenere’s jokes in order to promo her albums lol. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift