lola

Taylor Swift

21 minutes ago, the ocean said:

did apple music get an update or something because mine does NOT look like that

noooo this is just the app Marvis. it's super cool and fully customizable and you can scrobble with it. i love it. i've been using it since the launch of Apple Music! highly recommend.

Just now, letterblue said:

noooo this is just the app Marvis. it's super cool and fully customizable and you can scrobble with it. i love it. i've been using it since the launch of Apple Music! highly recommend.

oh interesting i'll take a look into it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

16 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

She overdoes it a bit with the remixes. Anti-Hero was a good song, but not that outstanding. :eyeroll3:

literally.....like not all these remixes for this song..... it's so desperate and lowkey embarrassing as a fan. :deadbanana:

Not her team pulling a BTS to stay on that #1 for another week

Let it go gurl, one week is enough, u just released a 10th studio album, almost 20 years in your career, you are a living legend you DONT NEED THE CHARTS TAYLORRR NAURRR :paris:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Not her team pulling a BTS to stay on that #1 for another week

Let it go gurl, one week is enough, u released a 10th studio album, almost 20 years in your career, you are a living legend you DONT NEED THE CHARTS TAYLORRR NAURRR :paris:

she wants to make that year end chart so badly even though she probably already is #1

i'm fascinated by this song.....i love it. i would love to see how Jack and Taylor came up with it/the process behind it.

i also think Bigger Than The Whole Sky is one of her best songs lyrically and sonically. anyways....still obsessed with Midnights lol. :hair:

ANOTHER REMIX :rollin:it’s getting pathetic 

i wish she at least did them with a purpose.. it would’ve been cute if like, in homage to the eras tour, she did like Anti-Hero (fearless remix), (reputation remix),  (folklore remix) etc. 

54 minutes ago, brandon said:

ANOTHER REMIX :rollin:it’s getting pathetic 

i wish she at least did them with a purpose.. it would’ve been cute if like, in homage to the eras tour, she did like Anti-Hero (fearless remix), (reputation remix),  (folklore remix) etc. 

she's so fucking pathetic. she only did this because Anti-Hero is falling to number two. no statement about her Ticketmaster debacle. i hope some of her pathetic stans realize she doesn't give one fuck about them.

19 minutes ago, letterblue said:

she's so fucking pathetic. she only did this because Anti-Hero is falling to number two. no statement about her Ticketmaster debacle. i hope some of her pathetic stans realize she doesn't give one fuck about them.

ope- :creep:  i don’t have a problem with it per say, especially because she’ll just be blocking drake, another huge artist (who happens to be friends with scooter iirc)

and tbh i think the lack of a statement about the ticketmaster thing is funny, the amount of people i see acting like not getting tickets is a traumatizing event is crazy

like her stans have gotta realize that at the end of the day, she is a business selling product, not their bestie. and that product happens to be in HUGE demand, with little supply in comparison. 

Just now, brandon said:

ope- :creep:  i don’t have a problem with it per say, especially because she’ll just be blocking drake, another huge artist (who happens to be friends with scooter iirc)

and tbh i think the lack of a statement about the ticketmaster thing is funny, the amount of people i see acting like not getting tickets is a traumatizing event is crazy

like her stans have gotta realize that at the end of the day, she is a business selling product, not their bestie. and that product happens to be in HUGE demand, with little supply in comparison. 

i agree with you partly. i think it's weird for her to go out of her way to not only block Drake but also 21 Savage. so she's blocking two black men from getting a number one......interesting.

i agree with you on the part about her fans. it's not a traumatizing event at ALL, you'll be fine, your life WILL go on. grow up!

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

i don't necessarily have a problem with the 5,000 remixes because it's blocking a person who is doing a lot more harm from being #1

however the ticketmaster thing is a bit of a different story and i think her not acknowledging it is just a bit insensitive and i'm not saying that because people are getting tickets but more because of the random price switches and the long queues and some people getting charged despite not even getting tickets - like it's one thing to whine about not getting a ticket because you weren't quick enough but it's a completely different thing to whine about you getting charged for something you don't even have or the actual price being changed from the listed price taylor originally mentioned in the announcement