lola

Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't necessarily have a problem with the 5,000 remixes because it's blocking a person who is doing a lot more harm from being #1

however the ticketmaster thing is a bit of a different story and i think her not acknowledging it is just a bit insensitive and i'm not saying that because people are getting tickets but more because of the random price switches and the long queues and some people getting charged despite not even getting tickets - like it's one thing to whine about not getting a ticket because you weren't quick enough but it's a completely different thing to whine about you getting charged for something you don't even have or the actual price being changed from the listed price taylor originally mentioned in the announcement

oh yeah, i totally agree 

i feel like a lot of what i’ve seen is a mix of 

1) complaining that people can’t get tickets because the line is so long, that they should have priority because they’re a bigger fan, etc (which is ??? because this isn’t even general sale, it’s like, there’s still general sale too, and resale in the months to come) - which just feels a little dramatic and like, not something that anyone has to answer for, like y’all, supply and demand come on, it’s just random luck, calm down 😭 

&

2) actual issues with the ticketmaster website, (i saw one girl get charged for like 12 tickets without even getting to buy one, omg) which if anyone needs to respond to is the company themselves (which they did this morning, partially)  like idk what people want taylor to do about it 😭 

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't necessarily have a problem with the 5,000 remixes because it's blocking a person who is doing a lot more harm from being #1

however the ticketmaster thing is a bit of a different story and i think her not acknowledging it is just a bit insensitive and i'm not saying that because people are getting tickets but more because of the random price switches and the long queues and some people getting charged despite not even getting tickets - like it's one thing to whine about not getting a ticket because you weren't quick enough but it's a completely different thing to whine about you getting charged for something you don't even have or the actual price being changed from the listed price taylor originally mentioned in the announcement

what are two black men doing that causing more harm than Taylor Swift? :toofunny:

Just now, brandon said:

oh yeah, i totally agree 

i feel like a lot of what i’ve seen is a mix of

1) complaining that people can’t get tickets because the line is so long, that they should have priority because they’re a bigger fan, etc (which is ??? because this isn’t even general sale, it’s like, there’s still general sale too, and resale in the months to come) - which just feels a little dramatic and like, not something that anyone has to answer for, like y’all, supply and demand come on, it’s just random luck, calm down 😭 

&

2) actual issues with the ticketmaster website, (i saw one girl get charged for like 12 tickets without even getting to buy one, omg) which if anyone needs to respond to is the company themselves (which they did this morning, partially)  like idk what people want taylor to do about it 😭 

yeah i agree with both of these

it's less that i want taylor to speak on it and more that i want her to do something about it at least privately like if anyone can keep ticketmaster in check besides the government it's taylor swift she has more money than god at this point

but... i don't think she will and that's where a lot of the valid criticism is coming from i think (not to be confused with the angry swifties complaining about why they couldn't get tickets)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, letterblue said:

i agree with you partly. i think it's weird for her to go out of her way to not only block Drake but also 21 Savage. so she's blocking two black men from getting a number one......interesting.

also i’m just not totally on the drake train rn, him writing that line dismissing and insinuating that megan lied about getting shot has me :biblio: like treating a real violent act like it’s nothing is just very much so not cute to me and actually quite gross

Just now, letterblue said:

what are two black men doing that causing more harm than Taylor Swift? :toofunny:

it was specifically directed towards drake, 21 savage i pretend i do not see anything he is completely fine with me

it's about... the megan thing :bebe:

sorry but that's just gross at least taylor pretends to care nnn

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

yeah i agree with both of these

it's less that i want taylor to speak on it and more that i want her to do something about it at least privately like if anyone can keep ticketmaster in check besides the government it's taylor swift she has more money than god at this point

but... i don't think she will and that's where a lot of the valid criticism is coming from i think (not to be confused with the angry swifties complaining about why they couldn't get tickets)

i get where you’re coming from but i think it’s probably bigger than just taylor’s power, 

like mr ticketmaster said 14 million people were trying to get tickets yesterday which is like, an incredibly huge amount that i’m sure that site has never ever seen before, so it probably just truly is malfunctioning beyond being fixed super easily 

i agree that a “they’re working hard to fix the issues with the site” would be nice though, or at least something, which i guess was your initial point anyways, whoopsies :toofunny:

Did y'all see the tweet from ticketmaster?

Screen-Shot-2022-11-17-at-4-07-01-PM.png 

"Insufficient remaining ticket inventory" I wonder how many of the tickets they sold during presale and how many are left.... ooooo this is gonna be bad 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

25 minutes ago, For K said:

Did y'all see the tweet from ticketmaster?

Screen-Shot-2022-11-17-at-4-07-01-PM.png 

"Insufficient remaining ticket inventory" I wonder how many of the tickets they sold during presale and how many are left.... ooooo this is gonna be bad 

imo Taylor SHOULD definitely say SOMETHING. i know them diehard Swiffers are raging mad rn. :toofunny:

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you right now:

yeah sorry taylor but it's a little funny seeing the "mastermind" plan show its flaws right now :ma:

literally. i honestly and truly do feel bad for the people that didn't get tickets but......life does go on. 

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

she speaks

The last paragraph is giving "sorry you didn't get your tickets, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

22 minutes ago, For K said:

The last paragraph is giving "sorry you didn't get your tickets, oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " 

Just now, letterblue said:

literally. she doesn't care and i don't blame her honestly. :godlaugh2:

she said gaslight gatekeep girlboss