lola

Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, letterblue said:

literally. she doesn't care and i don't blame her honestly. :godlaugh2:

The jokes (on us) were funny, she took the money

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

What she NEEDS to do is get her fans to riot against ticketmaster. Force ticketmaster to issue refunds to people who are RESELLING the tickets already for absurd prices and snatch them back and sell them for an ACTUAL fan pre-sale. Ticketmaster has literally held in person CONFERENCES for resellers, they active encourage the process as they get to collect processing and other fees each time the ticket changes hands.

Taylor's lawyers, who are some of the best money can by, should've made the deal IRON-CLAD when it came to scalpers and exactly how the whole fan pre-sale was going to work. The fact that just anybody could enter the pre-sale queue without a code (even though you needed one to actually purchase after the queue) is absolute insanity. Everyone forgets before she goes on tour she has complete bargaining rights with ticket master, they aren't holding her at gun point to sign a contract. Her and her team should've laid out ground rules as to how this was going to go down. She's been touring for FIFTEEN years, there are no more excuses. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

moral of the story is that swifties need to find a hobby :true:

liking taylor and maybe even seeing her on tour is one thing

buying 5 copies of each anti-hero remix, owning 25 copies of every single physical album she has ever released, being at every single concert she has ever performed, analyzing every pixel of information about every single microsecond of her life, etc is another thing

it's time to play america's favorite game: GET A HOBBY!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

buying 5 copies of each anti-hero remix, owning 25 copies of every single physical album she has ever released, being at every single concert she has ever performed, analyzing every pixel of information about every single microsecond of her life, etc is another thing

but.... but... who's going to pay for all the private jet fuel :aw:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Moral of the story is that Taylor swift is a brand and knows fans will fork over hundreds, some thousands, of dollars to purchase tickets, merch that is always dropping, multiple editions etc. a lot of her fans really need to realize that at the end of the day, their money is what is important to keeping her brand and relevancy alive. 

this isn’t even a matter of “well that’s how the industry is” because EVERYONE knows that. The problem is that so many of her fans think Taylor is different from the industry when in reality she is the industry. There’s a reason why she rakes in money, her team has been silent, and the overall influence she has. some swifties need to bffr lol 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

31 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you say, on a forum where multiple users (myself included) hang onto every ounce of information about Lana we can get and spin it 1000 different ways :awkney:

Taylor is first and foremost a business woman, and she prides herself on that. This being such a disaster is going to have repercussions on her brand and she knows that, whether this is a Ticketmaster issue or not

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

you say, on a forum where multiple users (myself included) hang onto every ounce of information about Lana we can get and spin it 1000 different ways :awkney:

Taylor is first and foremost a business woman, and she prides herself on that. This being such a disaster is going to have repercussions on her brand and she knows that, whether this is a Ticketmaster issue or not

i cannot argue with this :xgiggle:

you know how taylor said she’s inspired by lana? can someone give me examples of taylor songs inspired by lana 😭 i just see no similarities in their music. 

(ok there are some similarities like they both write a lot about america, taylor mostly nyc and lana mostly california, and they write about cars and shit, but taylor has such a different songwriting style from lana, not to mention singing style and a pop structure)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

18 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

you know how taylor said she’s inspired by lana? can someone give me examples of taylor songs inspired by lana 😭 i just see no similarities in their music. 

(ok there are some similarities like they both write a lot about america, taylor mostly nyc and lana mostly california, and they write about cars and shit, but taylor has such a different songwriting style from lana, not to mention singing style and a pop structure)

I think the most glaring is Wildest Dreams being a Without You rip off. 

35 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

and the tennis court was covered up with some tent like thing :trisha: and you asked me to dance but i said dancin is a dangerous thing :krylie:

her best song :true:

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

does anybody have a masterpost with lover-evermore demos? i know there are many known from lover but i never found them on internet

oh whoa has she had leaks recently? i don't think i've known of any yet, besides years-old leaks from ages ago, pre-Speak Now and stuff. would be cool to get newer songs to leak tbh. 1989, rep and lover outtakes would be interesting!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

does anybody have a masterpost with lover-evermore demos? i know there are many known from lover but i never found them on internet

i don't even think there's any leaks from those albums tbh :bebe: unless they leaked within the last 3 weeks or something

I haven't heard of any outtake leaks/demos for any Taylor Swift song post Fearless tbh...that's why the vault tracks work so well. Altho I am curios if some of her early outtakes from debut which did leak, like "Dark Blue Tennessee", will make it as a "vault track". 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?