lola

Taylor Swift

ok i'm gonna start the say 3 nice things about taylor swift challenge and i encourage everyone to join in

i'll start

1. she's really great at writing a killer melody
2. she's very good at cashing in on trends at the right moment but not in a way that is annoying (most of the time)
3. she has a pretty good taste in fashion

and bonus thing: i love her cats

ok your turn

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

What is with this site and threads about blonde singers? Do they all just turn to chaos? :oprah2:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

What is with this site and threads about blonde singers? Do they all just turn to chaos? :oprah2:

at least the lizzy grant corners of lanaboards are actually pretty sane :true: just a lot of love and detective work :true:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok i'm gonna start the say 3 nice things about taylor swift challenge and i encourage everyone to join in

i'll start

2. she's very good at cashing in on trends at the right moment but not in a way that is annoying (most of the time)

ok your turn

3 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

1. i like her song new romantics

2. she is very pretty

3. i adore her ambition

4. that song she did with t pain is very funny

tumblr_pdmxiklI3A1tovmb9o7_250.gifv

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

what is with this site and not being able to separate criticism from blindly hating

and i'm not talking anyone on this page i'm talking about the people who started blindly hating after people were just respectfully criticizing her because... you can be a fan... and do that :oprah2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1. her albums aesthetics are very digestible and marketable

2. she's VERY intelligent

3. she has great songs to get ready to

4. she has a great band and really knows how to improve a song for live performances!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

36 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'll start

ok your turn

1. she loves her fans and is engaged with them (most of the people selected for meet and greets she has personally chosen via social media)

2. she’s an excellent writer and singer, tying in her personal experiences (ie mean), but also writing stories she came up with (ie no body no crime), not to mention including social and political issues (“fuck the patriarchy”, “shade never made anybody less gay”, etc) adding on to the excellent singer, she puts on a great live show 

3. she stays up to date with trends (as mentioned in the post i’m quoting) without being annoying, but she also adds her own lil pizzaz to it

honorable mention: cat mama !!!

tumblr_mbhrocyqQ11qldjsso1_500.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°