lola

Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i think we're gonna be seeing the fall of anti-hero soon :ma:

I’ve never heard this song once- I can’t name one lyric and I’ve heard it’s one of biggest songs ever? How- I’m shocked on how this is possible.

Let me guess the chorus and y’all can tell how far off I am.

I’m the anti hero 

the anti hero 

My silhouette falls though 

I’m the anti hero 

the anti hero 

the pages run ink blue 

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ve never heard this song once- I can’t name one lyric and I’ve heard it’s one of biggest songs ever? How- I’m shocked on how this is possible.

I’m the anti hero 

the anti hero 

I’m the anti hero 

the anti hero 

the pages run ink blue 

anti-hero is mentioned like once in the chorus

On 1/13/2023 at 10:15 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

fearless platinum edition has such an ugly album cover

it fits the music tho!

Just now, paris texas said:

uhh :biblio:

i am the first person to criticize miss swift on here, but that is just kinda unwarranted :oprah3:

i meant only fearless and it's my humble opinion i just don't really like this album im sorry

17 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’m the anti hero 

the anti hero 

I’m the anti hero 

the anti hero 

the pages run ink blue 

"It's me, hi

I'm the problem it's me.

At tea time

Everybody Agrees

I'll stare directly at the sun, but never in the mirror

It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti hero *chimes in the back doot doot doo dooo* :taylor:"

On 1/13/2023 at 4:15 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

fearless platinum edition has such an ugly album cover but it looks so beautiful on cd… so small you can’t see the horrible erasing and the silver foil and yellow cd inlay is just ugh so cute :oprah:

The international cover (without the orange filter) should’ve been the platinum edition album cover

tbh i dont really listen to taylor swift that much anymore... well her pre 1989 stuff (execpt state of grace thats a bop). just kinda grew out of her a bit

On 1/13/2023 at 6:15 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

fearless platinum edition has such an ugly album cover

all og fearless album covers are ugly, TV is alright  :xgiggle:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

9 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

all og fearless album covers are ugly, TV is alright  :xgiggle:

i love tv! red tv is awful tho - that Dramatic Cool iphone filter and tattered hat is not it. they could have at least used the photo of taylor from the shoot that mirrors her pose from the og cover. 

i quite like fearless just because it’s so dated and bad lol but i stand by my point that it looks so much better on cd

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

when is this bitch gonna announce the next TV album :excited: i just wanna hear new vault tracks 

my prediction is that speak now & 1989 will be both be released this year. speak now because of all the easter eggs in bejeweled, 1989 because the shake it off lawsuit is finally settled and she already released two songs from the album. 

she released fearless & red in one year so it makes sense. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

when is this bitch gonna announce the next TV album :excited: i just wanna hear new vault tracks 

my prediction is that speak now & 1989 will be both be released this year. speak now because of all the easter eggs in bejeweled, 1989 because the shake it off lawsuit is finally settled and she already released two songs from the album. 

ngl it's kinda funny how long it takes to release the tvs. when she announced fearless tv i thought it would take like year and then she'll release ts10... well :flop:

I fell out of my initial love for Midnights, but the good songs on the record are AMAZING to me.

LABYRINTH :wowcry:

Midnight Rain :wowcry:

You're on Your Own, Kid :wowcry:

Maroon :wowcry:

BEJEWELED :wowcry:

Bigger than the Whole Sky :wowcry:

WOULD'VE, COULD'VE, SHOULD'VE :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

31 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I’m pretty sure it will be SN, 1989 this year too. then reputation and debut, it would be pretty full circle that way also. I think she wants reputation to come as a ‘re-up’ kind of, i imagine her marketing it as her now dealing with scott and scooter instead of kim and kanye (in a non cringe way, we can dream). then debut on her birthday in 2024 (december 13th 2024 is a friday :smokes:) would be so cute of her 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Does anyone know the tea on Speak Now TV 3/3? Is it just swifties clowning or are there legit insiders saying this?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Does anyone know the tea on Speak Now TV 3/3? Is it just swifties clowning or are there legit insiders saying this?

seems to just be clowning to me tbh. Aside from the Easter Eggs in "Bejeweled" MV pointing to SN being next, I don't think any insider has said anything about a potential date. 

I also feel like March will be mostly tour prep and promo, I can't imagine her having a re-record overshadowing the tour or leading to overexposure...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift