lola

Taylor Swift

I do not understand the video? HUH? It had no storyline? Bejeweled and Anti Hero >>>

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

This music video sucked tbh… the way she was lip syncing really irked me. Miss Swift is not the director she thinks she is:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, The Grants said:

have to admit she looks so hot

ya true. seeing Taylor gyrate and dirty dance with someone (and btw the guy is a trans actor, so recognition!) was strange to see but she did it well. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

also this is my favorite (and probably the only one I still like till this day) song from Midnights and I really liked the visuals!! they really conceptualize graphically the song even tho the video goes absolutely NOWHERE

and also for giving me Margaret

Me being the only one who loved it :bebe: The visuals were so pretty especially when she was in that purple lake and when she was crawling through the living room with all the flowers around her. The fish flying in space was a weird addition but it was cute. I'm glad we didn't get another MV with dialogue cause AH and BJ was enough, it's my fav of them all but maybe it's just the excitement. 

giphy.gif 

It was cute :) I'm 99% sure the only reason she held onto it for this long was because she wanted to see how long she could keep Anti-Hero on top. Now it's slipping a little and we might be a step closer to a continuation of Taylor's Version records.

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

I do not understand the video? HUH? It had no storyline? Bejeweled and Anti Hero >>>

I guess it's just one big metaphor for how she feels when she's with her Lover™, just like the song's concept. Very simple and sweet idea; I don't think a skit or anything like that had a place here.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

6 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

I guess it's just one big metaphor for how she feels when she's with her Lover™

It was actually a metaphor for her tripping balls:yesnod:

Sometimes i think about how funny it would be if Lana had a subsection of fans that were like Gaylors and fully believed Lana (possibly the straightest woman on earth) was lesbian:hide:

they would be convinced her and Marina have been in an ongoing romance since 2016:oic2:

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

i hate the music video tbh :toofunny: it has no storyline and I feel like she focused too much on visuals and ignored the story. Lavender Haze deserves better

Clearly the visuals are the whole point - a literal visual counterpart to the so-called 'lavender haze' that she feels when she's in love. I feel like this is the last song that would've needed a super complex story-oriented video, and the concept she used makes sense for it. :smirk:

eating pure vagina

Just now, taco truck said:

Sometimes i think about how funny it would be if Lana had a subsection of fans that were like Gaylors and full believed Lana was lesbian:hide:

:rip: Rest in power, Larina shippers :rip:

eating pure vagina

15 minutes ago, Fever said:

love that she had laith ashley on the vid. was it supposed to ref/ hint at bisexuality/ complex sexuality? 

Why would her being with a trans man hint at bisexuality… he is a man:smile2:

Just now, Fever said:

i mean yeah, but idk why she kept referencing fish 

I think the main two reasons is because Joe is a Pisces or because she had koi fish on her guitar during the Speak Now tour

Also wasn’t trying to come for you but it’s really icky when people say stuff like that because trans men are men and liking trans men doesn’t make you any less straight

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I think the main two reasons is because Joe is a Pisces or because she had koi fish on her guitar during the Speak Now tour

Also wasn’t trying to come for you but it’s really icky when people say stuff like that because trans men are men and liking trans men doesn’t make you any less straight

well first i didn't know who she was dating, 

and secondly, that was already ref'd that that wasn't the reason (fish), but the fact that she peers past the tv w him on it, the end where she's in bed w him but it ends w the room turning into an ocean w fish. that's not how i took it. for me, the bi flag is blue and pink, and w lavender, it made me think maybe that's something she might be willing to explore. 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Fever said:

well first i didn't know who she was dating, 

and secondly, that was already ref'd that that wasn't the reason (fish), but the fact that she peers past the tv w him on it, the end where she's in bed w him but it ends w the room turning into an ocean w fish. that's not how i took it. for me, the bi flag is blue and pink, and w lavender, it made me think maybe that's something she might be willing to explore. 

And that’s a fine interpretation! I only had an issue with the original post implying that Laith was not a “real” man by saying his inclusion could hint at her not being fully straight. However if that is not what you meant then that is ok:kiss: