lola

Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

And that’s a fine interpretation! I only had an issue with the original post implying that Laith was not a “real” man by saying his inclusion could hint at her not being fully straight. However if that is not what you meant then that is ok:kiss:

i was tryna figure how what all that smoke meant and how she could just look past him thru-out the vid, maybe another layer to the haziness lyric 

UV/Honeymoon

7 hours ago, taco truck said:

Why would her being with a trans man hint at bisexuality… he is a man:smile2:

but he was not always :oopna:

mod note: user was wanted for this post. Please don’t make these kind of comments on lanaboards 

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

The visuals were cute, but pretty boring video overall. I just didn't understand the fish thing

Agreed. This is the only time I’ve ever been excited for a Taylor music video (not a fan, just really love Lavender Haze), but I found the video to be boring and underwhelming. The lavender bath water scenes were gorgeous though. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I'm praying to my Gods that this new release means the mass terrorism of Anti-Hero is over. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 minutes ago, angelphoenix said:

yikes this being a convo isn’t what i wanted to see on lanaboards today as a trans man :bebe:

there’s always been transphobic comments made by some of the members on this site. It’s very disappointing. 

anyways this video is miles better than the anti-hero video. I liked it!!

This song still hits , one of my favorites from the standard edition

The mv was really pretty as well 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Babe you're going to get banned. Just let it go

but why? I also don't understand why I got a warning point for this. Maybe someone can give me an introduction what's not allowed to say about transgender?

8 hours ago, taco truck said:

Sometimes i think about how funny it would be if Lana had a subsection of fans that were like Gaylors and fully believed Lana (possibly the straightest woman on earth) was lesbian:hide:

they would be convinced her and Marina have been in an ongoing romance since 2016:oic2:

there are more lipsters that you could think of that believe lana and marina were a couple lmao (not me tho stay safe y’all)

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

but why? I also don't understand why I got a warning point for this. Maybe someone can give me an introduction what's not allowed to say about transgender?

Acknowledging he’s trans is fine but saying “he wasn’t always male!!” and implying Taylor is bi for having him in her video is so extra and weird… why does it even need to be discussed? It’s basically invalidating his identity as a man

9 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

Acknowledging he’s trans is fine but saying “he wasn’t always male!!” and implying Taylor is bi for having him in her video is so extra and weird… why does it even need to be discussed? It’s basically invalidating his identity as a man

ok, if this calls his identity into question, I will be more careful

i like the mv actually :nails: it's pretty much everything i expected from a lavender haze video

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

taylor finally came out…as a stoner!

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ