lola

Taylor Swift

the video is cute :true:

anti-hero & bejeweled are better but this is not a bad visual for the song

tbh i understand why swifties think the song itself could allude to bisexuality but anyone trying to make the case for the video depicting bisexuality is just dense & transphobic :awkney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, clementines said:

Midnight Rain next and final video before SNTV??

If there is another video left (which I doubt), the incense and red wine in LH MV would point to it being Maroon, no? 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

when she drops karma short film with ready for it taylor's version b side :peace:

when she drops vigilante shit short film with look what you made me do TV and then karma + ready for it TV is the sequel :oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

A snippet of unreleased song “All Of The Girls” from the Lover era leaked

and discord snippets of all of the girls need and this is what u came for :oprah4:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/rpL2LXwH2k/file.html

https://krakenfiles.com/view/hZUlb42LFe/file.html

https://krakenfiles.com/view/8vLL6qfGsg/file.html

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, lanaismamom said:

and discord snippets of need and this is what u came for :oprah4:

I was just about to post the need snippet!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why are both of these snippets better than half of the lover album:trisha:

Probably cuz she was thinking Lover was gonna be her last successful (if even that) pop era before she falls victim to industry ageism and she was scared

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm gonna keep my Lover theories to myself bc it's very unpopular with certain groups of Swifties :bebe:

Spill… if it’s gaylor related dw cause lanaboards is probably the most gaylor-neutral forum you can find:omfg2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm gonna keep my Lover theories to myself bc it's very unpopular with certain groups of Swifties :bebe:

I definitely think they (the label) tried to rush an album out as quickly as possible to rub it in her old label's face that she'd be successful without them and things were unfortunately not ready so they took what was done and ran it out. I'm interested to hear yours.

BzhmW.png

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Spill… if it’s gaylor related dw cause lanaboards is probably the most gaylor-neutral forum you can find:omfg2:

it is 

Spoiler

i def think there was like a "hey I'm bi" plan with Lover bc there was soooo many last minute changes and scrambling right before the album drop (London Boy's sample wasn't requested until June of 2019, the change in album name from Daylight to Lover, the scrapped rainbow dress for You Need To Calm Down, the "I promise I'm not queer baiting" Tumblr post, the "gay pride makes me me" quote about the "ME!" music video). 

I think Cornelia Street, Death By A Thousand Cuts, and Cruel Summer where supposed to be the original vibe of the lyrics--but when whatever happened happened, a lot of the more "songs about my angel boyfriend" like Lover, London Boy, etc. were added. I don't really think Lover is the happy album that Swifties make it out to be. 

I think if we'd gotten Daylight, it would've been a much more interesting album than Lover--regardless of whether you believe the Gaylor allegations lol. And, I can't hear the chorus of "All The Girls," but even just the title alone is good enough reason for her not to release it on Lover

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?