lola

Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

it is 

Hide contents

i def think there was like a "hey I'm bi" plan with Lover bc there was soooo many last minute changes and scrambling right before the album drop (London Boy's sample wasn't requested until June of 2019, the change in album name from Daylight to Lover, the scrapped rainbow dress for You Need To Calm Down, the "I promise I'm not queer baiting" Tumblr post, the "gay pride makes me me" quote about the "ME!" music video). 

I think Cornelia Street, Death By A Thousand Cuts, and Cruel Summer where supposed to be the original vibe of the lyrics--but when whatever happened happened, a lot of the more "songs about my angel boyfriend" like Lover, London Boy, etc. were added. I don't really think Lover is the happy album that Swifties make it out to be. 

I think if we'd gotten Daylight, it would've been a much more interesting album than Lover--regardless of whether you believe the Gaylor allegations lol. And, I can't hear the chorus of "All The Girls," but even just the title alone is good enough reason for her not to release it on Lover

I agree, I’m not a gaylor but I def can see the subtext in her songs. I 100% agree with the rest tho.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

do u know if happiness is actually made during folklore? cuz in fandom its stated its a cut song from folklore

from what i remember, happiness was the last song written for evermore, around a week before release?  she said it in the chat for evermore's release i think?

i remember someone on r/taylorswift or r/popheads did a deep dive into the recording dates and studios regarding the folkmore tracks and i think the only conclusions made were that my tears ricochet was probably worked on before folklore took form, and dorothea is an "outtake" from folklore- but it was intended for big red machine's album, so who knows about the fine details there

also the fact lover-era unreleased are leaking has me so shocked... do you think people have folkmore outtakes? could you imagine like i'd scream

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

no but really i couldnt be more right thinking all of the Girls and need are gonna be bops, like im so happy they finally found its way and leaking is the only way wed hear them so absolutely tuned

i think ill look on Lover from even better side! 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

omg i absolutely adore lover after all its Just so nice and calm and good, i used to love it then shit on it and now i love it even more and its definitely a top3 so very hyped for these leaks, its definitely misunderstood

So excluding folklore/evermore, reputation, lover, and Midnights have a similar overall soundscape, so I'm making a "album" out of all of the love songs. This is what I have so far; lmk what other songs to add/ what should be rearranged in the tracklist 

Lavender Haze

Maroon

Lover

Snow on the Beach

Delicate

The Archer

Daylight

New Year's Day 

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

So excluding folklore/evermore, reputation, lover, and Midnights have a similar overall soundscape, so I'm making a "album" out of all of the love songs. This is what I have so far; lmk what other songs to add/ what should be rearranged in the tracklist 

Lavender Haze

Maroon

Lover

Snow on the Beach

Delicate

The Archer

Daylight

New Year's Day 

dress and sweet nothing i think

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

so ariana grande was intended to be featured on afterglow first? 

Where did u get this info from?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

is there a specific version of midnights that's more rare? like the vinyl variants :candy: asking for a friend :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

19 minutes ago, American Whore said:

is there a specific version of midnights that's more rare? like the vinyl variants :candy: asking for a friend :true:

I think the CD version with "Hits Different" is rare/nonexistent if you don't live in a country with Target. I also always see the Jade Green vinyl sold out while the Mahogany and standard ones are in stock. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

13 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think the CD version with "Hits Different" is rare/nonexistent if you don't live in a country with Target. I also always see the Jade Green vinyl sold out while the Mahogany and standard ones are in stock. 

yeah i thought that too, i think amazon was sold out of the jade green one a couple weeks ago so i found it at target recently and grabbed it while i was there but they restocked at amazon again so i wasn't sure lmao still need to get the target exclusive version 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole