lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, American Whore said:

yeah i thought that too, i think amazon was sold out of the jade green one a couple weeks ago so i found it at target recently and grabbed it while i was there but they restocked at amazon again so i wasn't sure lmao still need to get the target exclusive version 

It's worth it tbh. I ripped the CD to my computer, and "Hits Different" is one of my most played tracks. No clue why it didn't make the standard version or even 3am. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, clementines said:

meeee it's literally the only thing getting me thru the semester, my show is the day after my final final.:angie:

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I am! Santa Clara 7/29 🥹

omgg same it's the only thing keeping me going. going to cinci 6/30

literally cannot wait 

On 2/21/2023 at 2:56 PM, babetteateoatmeal said:

anyone here going to the eras tour?

Second night Glendale :kiss2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’m so surprised this version of Forever Winter leaked tbh. I literally never see Taylor leaks pop up. People are holding a group buy for a lover outtake rn too and last I checked it was doing well so there will probs be more Taylor leaks soon.

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’m so surprised this version of Forever Winter leaked tbh. I literally never see Taylor leaks pop up. People are holding a group buy for a lover outtake rn too and last I checked it was doing well so there will probs be more Taylor leaks soon.

Now hold AWN I thought you were joking about how we were never gonna see the OG Forever Winter did something legitimately leak bitch lemme check and put on my headphones while I wait for the besties to show up at the brouwerij always be ready with your headphones girls:makeup2: