lola

Taylor Swift

Taylor's going to Berlin on February 7, 2014! There's going to be a pre-sale on October 22 at 9am German time. This is the pre-sale link: http://www.eventim.de/tickets.html?fun=erdetail&affiliate=VUD&doc=erdetaila&erid=564019&utm_source=TaylorSwift.com+Sign+Up+Form&utm_campaign=2f062b457b-RED_Berlin_A1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2f3e4cb96a-2f062b457b-303620413 (it'll probably start working when the pre-sale starts and the password is RED2014BERLIN.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

So, what did you think of Sweeter than Fiction?

I LOOOVE IT! I love it even more than the new Gaga song, like, it is just so good, listened to it on repeat in the morning. I like the old-school vibe from this song, and the lyrics are so cool.

So, what did you think of Sweeter than Fiction?

I LOOOVE IT! I love it even more than the new Gaga song, like, it is just so good, listened to it on repeat in the morning. I like the old-school vibe from this song, and the lyrics are so cool.

i think it's pretty cool! do u think this is kinda what her next album is going to sound like? bc i rly can't here any country in this

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

just reorganized her section in my itunes library. this is way too much for someone i'm only mildly stanning for  :awk:

tumblr_muoe15xfZB1rdytrlo1_1280.png

could you maybe post the covers you use for fearless: live, red: live, speak now: live, taylor swift: live & vh1 storytellers?

i think it's pretty cool! do u think this is kinda what her next album is going to sound like? bc i rly can't here any country in this

Oh I just saw this.

Well, I have no idea tbh. All I know about her next release is that it will have somewhat different themes (still love though, I'm sure of that) and that it will sound different.

I wouldn't mind it if she went for this style a bit more too, with another 3-4 songs. :heart:

Hey Lola,

do you have a hint where I can buy good tickets - is it better to buy online or personally at offices? I have the feeling the online service is a total mess especially on eventim.

Thanks for your help!

Hey Lola,

do you have a hint where I can buy good tickets - is it better to buy online or personally at offices? I have the feeling the online service is a total mess especially on eventim.

Thanks for your help!

:eek: her tickets are apparently rly expensive. u prob should've bought them during the pre-sale. i'm not going bc berlin is rly far away from me but this is the cheapest site i found: http://www.viagogo.de/Konzert-Tickets/Country-und-Folk/Taylor-Swift-Karten/E-589352?AffiliateID=128&pcid=affilinet-493578&affmt=2&affmn=13

:eek: her tickets are apparently rly expensive. u prob should've bought them during the pre-sale. i'm not going bc berlin is rly far away from me but this is the cheapest site i found: http://www.viagogo.de/Konzert-Tickets/Country-und-Folk/Taylor-Swift-Karten/E-589352?AffiliateID=128&pcid=affilinet-493578&affmt=2&affmn=13

Thank you! I also found that page, but haven't ordered there yet. So I think I'll do it through eventim again. But it seems they don't give all seats or standings away - there aren't any good places no more. Or it's already almost sold out, I don't know.

Sorry to hear you won't do Berlin. Keep my fingers crossed that there will be other German concerts near to you!

@@lola could you maybe show us which songs are in the albums  :eek:

I absolutely love Taylor and since she's famous for a long time now, I also listen to her music longer than to Lana's but my Lana collection is HUGE and Taylor's just  :$

There's a ton of live albums from all eras here, those are the ones I used: http://taylor-swift-acoustic-live.tumblr.com/downloadsets

+ here's my OTP, TayLaw (@@TrailerParkDarling & me)

tumblr_mzbenvio1J1qe3p9bo1_250.gif

It's a shame she didn't win anything last night. Red really isn't Country at all so it could never win Best Country Album, Begin Again is the only song on Red that has anything to do with Country so it also never really had a chance and Random Access Memories was last year's clear favourite and a deserving winner imo (even though I don't like it that much I can still say it's a good album). I don't know about Highway Don't Care, I don't like the song very much. I hate that reviews and awards mean so much to her, it only hurts her really. I love that she played "All Too Well", it's one of the best (if not the best) songs on the album and I prefer her stripped down performances to huge spectacles like I Knew You Were Trouble or WANEGBT and she looked beautiful.

It's a shame she didn't win anything last night. Red really isn't Country at all so it could never win Best Country Album, Begin Again is the only song on Red that has anything to do with Country so it also never really had a chance and Random Access Memories was last year's clear favourite and a deserving winner imo (even though I don't like it that much I can still say it's a good album). I don't know about Highway Don't Care, I don't like the song very much. I hate that reviews and awards mean so much to her, it only hurts her really. I love that she played "All Too Well", it's one of the best (if not the best) songs on the album and I prefer her stripped down performances to huge spectacles like I Knew You Were Trouble or WANEGBT and she looked beautiful.

We already concluded that these award shows are ridiculous, didn't we?

As I said before on the 'Grammy' thread, throwing tons of these prices at one artist only is not a good thing. Taylor already won a couple, we all know she's a huge talent, she proved it thousand times. Now it's time to honor others - if you like it & them or not.

Moreover, I have to say 'Red' sounds pretty Country, Nu Country.

I think artists - even if they deny - can't appreciate that award anymore if they got so many. Is it really still that special for them or the fans? To me, it just starts to get boring ... 

Next month she forgot about it when she tours Europe.