lola

Taylor Swift

Someone needs to be fired because the way they are 2021 releases (at least on Apple Music) and they dropped as seperate songs with the cover art from their respective era and they weren't put together in a little E.P called "The Unreleased Singles" or something is a crime

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

13 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Which ones? Safe to assume none of them are going on SNTV. The HG songs are Red era.

well, all of them (minus the Lover outtake)? the HG songs were released about 4 months before the Red era started. so it doesnt make sense.

that and Ours was a single December 2011 :crossed:

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

Someone needs to be fired because the way they are 2021 releases (at least on Apple Music) and they dropped as seperate songs with the cover art from their respective era and they weren't put together in a little E.P called "The Unreleased Singles" or something is a crime

well, theyre not all unreleased (just AOTG was) :um3:

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

well, all of them (minus the Lover outtake)? the HG songs were released about 4 months before the Red era started. so it doesnt make sense.

that and Ours was a single December 2011 :crossed:

well, theyre not all unreleased (just AOTG was) :um3:

I forgot for a second cause I was looking for them first:trisha: but still something else could have been better:trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

29 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Weird to me that Need wasn’t dropped with AOTGYLB. Makes me think we will be getting at least one more poorly executed drop sometime soon. :um2:

because of this post, i also have a feeling we may be getting Speak Now TV (and maybe 1989 TV) in bits with each Eras Tour date :kum:

wait why is If This Was A Movie using the Fearless TV cover when it's from Speak Now? Am I missing a detail or something?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I mean Im happy to get the songs but her releasing All Of The Girls is funny… and If This Was A Movie being in the Fearless album Im confused? And I’m annoyed that the HG songs don’t have their own specific cover. I’m really bored of this new thing in music where singles don’t have covers, and all album covers have no words :toofloppy:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

15 minutes ago, American Whore said:

wait why is If This Was A Movie using the Fearless TV cover when it's from Speak Now? Am I missing a detail or something?

apparently it was co written so she's removed it so speak now TV will be fully self written

she put the new songs into chapter eps like she did for fearless, evermore, fearless tv and red tv. if this was a movie is in the more fearless chapter ep, eyes closed and safe sound in the more red chapter and all the girls in the more lover chapter ep.

guess that confirms if this was a movie isn't on speak now tv :bebe:

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

16 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

has anyone compared the two versions of all of the girls? are they different?

just mastered... and the lead vocals seem much louder (i know theyre quiet in the leak but like..... they just seem like they re-mixed them for the final)

I have so much anxiety to find out what Taylor’s set list is going to be tonight! :raven: what are you guys hoping she performs on tour( if you’re going or not) 

personally I’m a Seven stan :hair:

5 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I have so much anxiety to find out what Taylor’s set list is going to be tonight! :raven: what are you guys hoping she performs on tour( if you’re going or not) 

I’ve been watching some TikToks of people live streaming. I’m so hyped! :excited:
My show isn’t until June, so figured I wasn’t going to avoid spoilers anyway. 

Realistically I think it’s going to be a lot of Midnights and a lot of the singles from other eras. 

Realistic songs I’d like to hear: I Think He Knows (2nd fave TS song), Enchanted, Cruel Summer, Clean, Out of the Woods, Style, Question…?

Dream songs we probably won’t get: The Other Side of the Door (3rd fave), Better Man (1st fave), London Boy, How You Get The Girl, Cowboy Like Me

:sass:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Updating the setlist as the show continues-

2 hours ago, emliqua said:

SO happy she’s playing 

Spoiler

Enchanted :lange:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, emliqua said:

Spoiler

Seven is performed ! 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Updating the setlist as the show continues-

SO happy she’s playing 

Reveal hidden contents

Enchanted :lange:

I’ve seen 12 songs so far as I’ve clicked on and off tonight on Tiktoks 👀 I might open your list later, can’t decide yet (but thanks for doing that!!!)

Spoiler

I’m so impressed with the visuals, and is really immersing in each era, and throwbacks to previous tours. It’s SO good. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’ve seen 12 songs so far as I’ve clicked on and off tonight on Tiktoks 👀 I might open your list later, can’t decide yet (but thanks for doing that!!!)

Hide contents

I’m so impressed with the visuals, and is really immersing in each era, and throwbacks to previous tours. It’s SO good. 

If it helps I’m not putting it in order they’re going to be performed. I linked another website that has the exact setlist along with details about the songs (shortened, mashups, etc) ♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°