lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Am I allowed to ask, since it wasn’t officially released, if Need ever leaked in HQ?

It didn’t it was also edited with a fade out however someone on a Taylor swift discord edited the file flawlessly to be better quality and have no fade out

the first person to leak need unedited file gets all too well 10 minute version from 2012

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

allegedly a snippet of blank space tv leaked… cant honestly tell if its real could be ai/pitched down… but if its real… i fear for 1989 tv 

edit: i fear i‘ve fallen for a troll. you never saw this. now if you‘ll excuse me..:bebe:

okay i know this is such a long shot obviously but a good friend of mine is a PICU nurse and knows a 14 year old girl with cancer who is quickly declining. Shes a swiftie and she was supposed to go to the Eras tour this weekend. Due to her being put on hospice she’s no longer able to go. They’re trying to make a miracle happen and get Taylor+teams attention for a FaceTime or something, just anything. not sure what my goal is in posting here, but I just thought it was a way I could possibly help get the word out or at the very least get more views on the TikTok. 
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRTTmJ36/

4 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

Saw her arrive to atlanta with my own eyes! crazy she was so close 

Is Taylor in the room with us?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

On 4/26/2023 at 7:30 PM, Mer said:

Omg I actually really like "The Alcott"

As you should! I like Taylor, but « The Alcott » is really « minimalist » Taylor for a collab. Check out « Coney Island » from evermore if you haven’t already :brows: 

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Is Taylor in the room with us?

Lol that's her personal car. Both of them had tennesee license plates. She was coming from the PDK airport where her jet is parked! 

5 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

Lol that's her personal car. Both of them had tennesee license plates. She was coming from the PDK airport where her jet is parked! 

Haha, I was joking because she’s not really visible, but I believe you!! So cool 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Haha, I was joking because she’s not really visible, but I believe you!! So cool 

I was in shock when her cars came by! I think she was in the black and her mother was in the silver

Officially in my seat at The Eras Tour! :hype:

I’m sooo excited, I can’t believe the day is finally here! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Officially in my seat at The Eras Tour! :hype:

I’m sooo excited, I can’t believe the day is finally here! x

Im so excited for you!! It’s the best concert I’ve ever been to!

manifesting you get your dream surprise songs:beyonce:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

HAVE FUN!!!

8 hours ago, taco truck said:

Im so excited for you!! It’s the best concert I’ve ever been to!

manifesting you get your dream surprise songs:beyonce:

I had the best time ever!!!! The show was incredible. I can’t believe she put on a 3+ hour set with 44 songs.. she’s truly Wonder Woman. I had floor seats tonight and I’m seeing her again on Sunday in seats at the back of the arena in the stands, so I’ll be able to see the show from two different perspectives! I can’t wait to do it all over again x

8 hours ago, Mer said:

I hope she plays Coney Island in honor of The National's album (and has them as a guest). 

She did!! (Minus them being guests)

The scream I let out when she announced she was playing it.. Coney Island is one of my favourites from Evermore so I feel soooo lucky to have seen it. + The Other Side of the Door for the first time ever!!! I won tonight x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS