lola

Taylor Swift

On 5/8/2023 at 8:01 PM, FkaIl said:

I saw people pointing out how the Joe breakup was conveniently revealed on Matty's birthday (which, Taylor's absolutely the type of person to do that & it was revealed by a publication that she works with constantly), and also how the timeline is messy and there's been a shift in reports of when the Joe breakup is supposed to have happened :toofloppy:

Do I think she cheated? Possibly. Still gonna stream Midnights tho :crossed:

i think she may have cheated too, which is pretty sad considering how great their relationship seemed ... but then again everything was so private that i guess it's not fair to judge yet.

but will i be streaming sntv? absolutely :true:

b6ed76f5d9bb6223de52afa16664e5c0.jpg

2 hours ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i think she cheated too, which is pretty sad considering how great their relationship seemed. i feel pretty bad for joe because he seemed like a really cool guy.. but then again everything was so private that i guess it's not fair to judge yet.

but will i be streaming sntv? absolutely :true:

theres also rumors that he cheated

i listened to this theory about how midnights might be about the downfall of their relationship and that put a whole new look on the album (except 3am tracks and SOTB since the theory skipped those)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

i listened to this theory about how midnights might be about the downfall of their relationship and that put a whole new look on the album (except 3am tracks and SOTB since the theory skipped those)

and vigilante shit since we all know who thats about

Just now, rancidgirl said:

and vigilante shit since we all know who thats about

and karma pls

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I don't think either of them cheated. He doesn't enjoy that level of celebrity and at the time Midnights was sent off everything was probably fine, but its complete success straight out of the gate followed by all the stuff with the tour probably made both of them realize they couldn't return to what they had like when things calmed down during the pandemic. I'm sure the ending was mutual and was on good terms.

I'm mildly interested by the idea the entire album was written knowing what would happen and could be an attempt to stave off the inevitable, but I don't really believe it.

BzhmW.png

so there was discovered this weird photo from may 2020
n7jhLsRoF7s.jpg?size=828x1228&quality=95

and we all know that lover deluxe was a real thing that was supposed to promote the upcoming tour, but it all got shut down due the coronavirus, we know that all of the girls and need were part of that deluxe and there's one interesting song called heavenly, and in april 2020 taylor commented someones video with this
P_0g8_LX9G0.jpg?size=828x351&quality=95&

and plus cruel summer was rumored to be a single and that there was even a video for it, the remix is kinda confirms this as well, but these featuring artists are pretty strange but i personally believe this tracklist, what do u think

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

and we all know that lover deluxe was a real thing that was supposed to promote the upcoming tour, but it all got shut down due the coronavirus, we know that all of the girls and need were part of that deluxe and there's one interesting song called heavenly, and in april 2020 taylor commented someones video with this

and plus cruel summer was rumored to be a single and that there was even a video for it, the remix is kinda confirms this as well, but these featuring artists are pretty strange but i personally believe this tracklist, what do u think

idk i mean AOTG is a whole minute longer on this photo

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

idk i mean AOTG is a whole minute longer on this photo

yes but maybe there is another version? with like longer intro or outro
idk:angie: i just crave more lover outtakes this is why i hope and convince myself its real

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 5/10/2023 at 9:11 AM, lanaismamom said:

This definitely isn't real.

BzhmW.png

On 5/14/2023 at 7:53 PM, epitome said:

Who else wants an Industrial Taylor Album?

It could even be called

THE INDUSTRY 

:oprah:

im still waiting on that rock album

On 5/10/2023 at 12:24 PM, lanaismamom said:

yes but maybe there is another version? with like longer intro or outro
idk:angie: i just crave more lover outtakes this is why i hope and convince myself its real

probably not; the leaked outtake titles were already known at this point, because of that 1 fan that hoarded a bunch of unreleased songs and would write descriptions for them in a page on their blog

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

7 minutes ago, epitome said:

Ok, so is Speak Now TV only being sold on her site? Can’t find Walmart or Amazon listings…

it will be added at some point i'm sure, along with a target exclusive 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Guys my show is literally this weekend :excited:

the post-concert depression is going to be so real 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

I won 2 more tix through the Capital One giveaway so now my coworker who cried about not getting tickets is getting my extras :flutter: She's never seen Taylor before so I just know she'll think it's a joke.

BzhmW.png