lola

Taylor Swift

apparently tgere will be reissue midnights: til the dawn with a New karma remix feat ice spice and supposedly songs made with matty during midnights sessions that didnt make the cut

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

apparently tgere will be reissue midnights: til the dawn with a New karma remix feat ice spice and supposedly songs made with matty during midnights sessions that didnt make the cut

it better have Hits Different and also the 3am tracks so people don't have to filter between 3 different editions of the same album

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

tbh I dont really want more of flopnights...... She should hurry with 1989 TV :true:

i mean ~allegedly~ shes also working on some stuff for TS11. let her cook. but enough with the MIDnights nonsense. 

2 hours ago, Mash Tragic said:

Idk but last time he said "OH Lana??", it was about the streaming party so don't get your hopes too high :true:

Girl that was never about the streaming party 😭 It was about SYTH

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Girl that was never about the streaming party 😭 It was about SYTH

... Oh :bebe: My bad, I always thought it was about that because the streaming party came just after and SYTH took so much time to be released :toofloppy:

Anyway, Swifties, we might be hopeful then :twirls:

I love Midnights, but SNTV is just over a month away. Let it breathe a bit. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, reflecting said:

tbh I dont really want more of flopnights...... She should hurry with 1989 TV :true:

i mean ~allegedly~ shes also working on some stuff for TS11. let her cook. but enough with the MIDnights nonsense. 

I taek it back……

Youre Losing Me sounds like we‘ll get some tea on joe aka the boring man aka the heirloom turkey :hooker:

Karma with Ice Spice could be cute. So confused on the single cover though. From the moon to saturn?? what does it mean:diva:

And finally…….. Snow on the beach with more Lana. Why not! I shan‘t complain. :twirls:

so til the dawn edition is out tonight and the late night edition gonna be on CDs that will be selling on NJ concert and will contain one new song, you're loosing me, OG version of snow on the beach with lana and karma feat ice spice remix
the til dawn edition gonna be on streaming will contain hits different, OG version of snow on the beach with lana and karma feat ice spice remix

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

omg i don't believe it :bebe: 

it will be nice to get more Lana vocals in SOTB, probably replacing the original with the new. the Karma remix can rot for all I care, but I'm interested for that from the vault track :brows: 

btw I don't know what some of y'all are onto, Midnights is excellent, probs my favourite Taylor album :true: and the 3am tracks are incredible as well

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: