lola

Taylor Swift

10 hours ago, Mer said:

There’s def a box set in the future…priced abhorrently. 

i have a feeling when the re-recordings are finished she's gonna do expanded/complete versions of her non-stolen albums after giving them similar From the Vault treatment. :true:

39 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i have a feeling when the re-recordings are finished she's gonna do expanded/complete versions of her non-stolen albums after giving them similar From the Vault treatment. :true:

i also think she'll do a 'from the vault' compilation album with just the vault tracks, non-album tracks (if this was a movie, eyes closed, safe & sound, all of the girls) and more unreleased tracks from lover/folklore/evermore/midnights eras (idk if there's much left over from folklore/evermore though because the albums were made very quickly)

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

On 5/24/2023 at 8:16 AM, taco truck said:

As a fan of the 1975 I really hope you’re losing me is the song produced by the 1975 but as a fan of Taylor I hope it’s not because it’s just going to add more drama… people are already saying the ice spice collab is damage control for what Matty said😭

i get why people r saying that but its very much not a pr move because this was probably recorded way before matty and taylor were seen together, since it looks like there's a music video too

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Honestly midnights has aged incredibly well for me… I could see it becoming more acclaimed as time goes on

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The Til The Dawn cover is horrible. The gradient background is ugly and the tracklist on the cover is a mess. I actually like the tracklist on the standard cover but having a long ass tracklist with 2 sets of bonus tracks listed on it is just messy. I just replaced SOTB with the new version and replaced Hit Different with the streaming version on the 3am edition and called it a day lol. Gonna add the vault track once it le@ks. The Karma remix is cute and kinda funny but 2 listens was enough! I kinda hate how the tracklist on the cover doesn't match up to what I have saved to my library but oh well that's just what happens when you got 5342 editions of the same album with none of them having every song. 

qfrWuBl.png

3 hours ago, jadee said:

since it looks like there's a music video too

the music video she was seen filming was for Speak Now TV; she has the curls, dress/boots and the "13" writing on her hand

People think it might be for Better Than Revenge, which will be reframed as an anti-Scooter song

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

57 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

the music video she was seen filming was for Speak Now TV; she has the curls, dress/boots and the "13" writing on her hand

People think it might be for Better Than Revenge, which will be reframed as an anti-Scooter song

oh ik about that but im talking about the visuals for the karma remix since they look very high quality & high production so i wouldnt be suprised if there was a mv

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

9 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Absolutely not (she better not change ANY lyrics or I will stay streaming Scooter's Version). 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

Absolutely not (she better not change ANY lyrics or I will stay streaming Scooter's Version). 

yes . BTR is a bop that fits a certain time and space of experience. I love it,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere on popheads that Taylor should have invited Ice Spice for a verse in Vigilante Shit instead and I 100% believe it would make the sond even stronger. Missed opportunity.