lola

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, epitome said:

Yes.

I love the standard Midnights cover, This instead of the cropped image would’ve could’ve should’ve been just the picture…

SEI_130315446-1.jpg?resize=640,360&strip

This isn't even real? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

This isn't even real? 

LOL

I just found it thinking it was an uncropped picture.

Forgive me I’m like on break & it’s bright outside…

EDIT:

Well this one looks as if it’s Dawn / Bright outside…

more-photos-from-the-midnights-shoot-v0-

IMG-3521.jpg

13 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

sitting here waiting for a "You're_Losing_Me.mp3" file to pop up on my screen

Pleaseee I am DESPERATE to hear the tea that will be spilled from that song 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Pleaseee I am DESPERATE to hear the tea that will be spilled from that song 

Right, like, this CD re-issue sees her deleting two love songs that were obviously about him (Paris and Glitch), shifting the vibe of Karma (another song obviously partially about him) with the Ice Spice verse, and adding a song with THAT title.... girly's MAD :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

The "I wouldn't marry me either" lyric is so crazy after all the wedding manifestation (+ insecurity about the relationship) throughout the Lover album, especially Paper Rings and then the reference to it via "Paper cut stings from our paper thin plans" in Death by a Thousand Cuts

It also makes you look at Champagne Problems through a whole new lens, especially "She would've made such a lovely bride / What a shame she's fucked in the head"

:crai:

eating pure vagina

4 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

The "I wouldn't marry me either" lyric is so crazy after all the wedding manifestation (+ insecurity about the relationship) throughout the Lover album, especially Paper Rings and then the reference to it via "Paper cut stings from our paper thin plans" in Death by a Thousand Cuts

It also makes you look at Champagne Problems through a whole new lens, especially "She would've made such a lovely bride / What a shame she's fucked in the head"

true, i feel like with Lover it was the firsy time she wrote this strongly about her relationship and how deep it was, also thinking of Peace, where she talks about "give you a child" and asks "would you still love me if i can never give you peace?" and listening to YLM makes you think that the answer was probably no, he wasn't ready for the chaos that comes with being in a relationship with her, very sad 

Ended Joe. Clearly he strung her along for 6 years. She’s mad mad but in a sad way. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, nighttimemtime said:

is there a CDQ link for the song anywhere? the most i can find is 128kbps 🫤

please!!! i think it was a recording, not even a proper rip :bebe: hoping for FLAC pls

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Hold on, I was just reminded that Champagne Problems was the song that she cried singing on opening night of the tour :crai: Fuck Joe Alwyn fr

eating pure vagina

They were saying Taylor Swift is cashgrabbing on the SOTB thread, but though not a Swiftie, I applaud she stuck up for herself after the sale of her masters out from under her by re-recording the albums, one by one . . . which rocketed Taylor to even higher success, breaking multiple streaming and sales records in 2021 . . . so that

As Taylor Swift Rerecorded Her ‘Red’ Album, Universal Reworked Contracts
The world’s largest music company has revamped record deals to block artists from rerecording their music
https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-taylor-swift-rerecorded-her-red-album-universal-reworked-contracts-11636741201

Shamrock Holding the new owners didn't get the deal it was anticipating . . . as the new recordings and the support for Taylor push the originals down in value.

Now, I wish Taylor would create a ticket sales and distribution platform to put Ticketmaster out of business!