lola

Taylor Swift

20 minutes ago, Louise said:

They were saying Taylor Swift is cashgrabbing on the SOTB thread, but though not a Swiftie, I applaud she stuck up for herself after the sale of her masters out from under her by re-recording the albums, one by one . . . which rocketed Taylor to even higher success, breaking multiple streaming and sales records in 2021 . . . so that

As Taylor Swift Rerecorded Her ‘Red’ Album, Universal Reworked Contracts
The world’s largest music company has revamped record deals to block artists from rerecording their music
https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-taylor-swift-rerecorded-her-red-album-universal-reworked-contracts-11636741201

Shamrock Holding the new owners didn't get the deal it was anticipating . . . as the new recordings and the support for Taylor push the originals down in value.

Now, I wish Taylor would create a ticket sales and distribution platform to put Ticketmaster out of business!

:true:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

For sale as a digital download on her site for limited time! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Taylor said there are suprises and treats tonight guessing either 1989tv announcement or karma mv announcement, and I definitely think ice spice is coming out to sing karma remix with her!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the new video is giving teenage dream vibes from katy perry. interesting how taylor is doing these big budget videos like katy used to. i liked it though, i guess. still don't really get the point of the video? but maybe if I watch it again...? idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, taco truck said:

Taylor said there are suprises and treats tonight guessing either 1989tv announcement or karma mv announcement, and I definitely think ice spice is coming out to sing karma remix with her!

21 minutes ago, tsscc said:

One of the spooky surprises is another version of the midnights album was just released called the "late night" edition for the next 16 hours for any cheapskates still left for a price of only $5.99 

featuring "you're losing me" about somebody dying or something because they refuse to act before it is to late for anyone else left that wants to make sure they get their name added to the list before "midnights" strike. "You're losing me" says it is from the vault but it might as well be a tails from the crypt. Scary shit.

crypt-keeper.gif

oH5awM2NQPAYwg7wdDX4_600x.png

https://store.taylorswift.com/products/midnights-the-late-night-edition-digital-album

I'm sure they're all losing their minds by now too.

love-you-more-what.gif

not a surprise since she already announced that version days ago 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

the Karma music video apparently directly references/includes: "1989" written in roman numerals, the graffiti "KARMA" text from The Man, the hourglass she released as limited-time Folklore merch, etc. + she liked a tweet implying the hell scene is a hint towards Reputation TV :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I didn't know what to use for my Midnights cover since none of them have all the songs on them so I just made my own that matches the tracklist I got saved to my library. I replaced the regular SOTB with the more Lana version and didn't save the Karma remix. I also put Hit Different as the first bonus track cause it makes more sense that way to me. Also got rid of the (From the Vault) on You're Losing Me cause it makes no sense to have (From the vault) on just that song and not all of the bonus tracks tbh.

TAYLOR-SWIFT-MIDNIGHTS.png

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Anybody keeping up with whether Taylor has been singing Invisible String or The 1 at her shows recently? 

Taylor performed ‘The 1’ in Chicago last night

Follow @tstourtips on Instagram, they’re such a good tour source!

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

31 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Anybody keeping up with whether Taylor has been singing Invisible String or The 1 at her shows recently? 

I don’t think she’s been singing it at all except for the first few shows and one exception in Nashville 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Alleged tracklist:

Spoiler

01. Mine (Taylor's Version)

02. Sparks Fly (Taylor's Version)

03. Back To December (Taylor's Version)

04. Speak Now (Taylor's Version)

05. Dear John (Taylor's Version)

06. Mean (Taylor's Version)

07. The Story Of Us (Taylor's Version)

08. Never Grow Up (Taylor's Version)

09. Enchanted (Taylor's Version)

10. Better Than Revenge (Taylor's Version)

11. Innocent (Taylor's Version)

12. Haunted (Taylor's Version)

13. Last Kiss (Taylor's Version)

14. Long Live (Taylor's Version)

15. Ours (Taylor's Version)

16. Superman (Taylor's Version)

18. When Emma Falls In Love (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

19. I Can See You (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

20. Castles Crumbling (ft. Hayley Williams) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

22. Timeless (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)