lola

Taylor Swift

here i'm more interested about the production value of the mv and how she handles being active once again, because taylor is really putting herself out there with the ambitious visuals and references. I try to be neutral about her even tho i can't get into her voice and the songs all together 

the lwymmd was extremely rich, but the texture isn't something i like a lot and i'm not turned on when visuals are very produced still i'm curious  :creep:  

oh look what you made me do(ggo)

Idk if you guys saw all the titles coming out of the woodwork? They were confirmed by people that went to the listenings... And taylor said all the titles - We're just missing two

Look What You Made Me Do

...Ready for It?

End Game (ft. Ed Sheeran and Future)

Getaway Car

Dancing With Our Hands Tied

So It Goes

New Year's Eve

Delicate

Gorgeous

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

A Second Glance

Beneath

we can't trust in the people that went in the listenings, they already lied about some stuff......... plus, "ready for it" is listed as the first track in itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/reputation/id1274999981

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

so.. can some1 tell me what the fuc i jus watched

looked great but what was the whol plot

i thought it was gonna mirror LWYMMD by having hooded Taylor try and mold the clone across different MVs but then the horse dissapeared and then the weird wirey tangly witch came out for a split second and then ???? idek. it feels like they just wanted another expensive ass music video but had no story direction besides 'make it as techy as humanly fucking possible this is gunna look so cool robert'

im still into it tho :creep:

did no one notice the THEY'RE BURNING ALL THE WITCHES tags on 3:17?? I took a screenshot too but i'm too lazy to upload it. I mean, say what? Is Lana in trouble? 

Anyway I watched it once and I'm probably wrong but is she killing herself? The visuals look like they are nodding to assassin creed and i don't know anything about that so i don't get that reference, if there is one. I thought the video was like in a loop and can't really understand how it advances. So i'll probably make leaps and say taylor swift is trapped and naked? and she likes pretty stuff like white horses and she's trying to get rid of dark taylor that she created but doesn't represent her accurately to the media. I have no idea. 

The production, make up and outfits etc are on point and I especially like the scene where Taylor turns into Thor buuuuut, it definitely feels lackluster. Like White Mustang it had potential but due to a lack of plot it just seems kinda boring. Also I'm not sure if I'm pressed or impressed that she copied Ghost In The Shell ethier. I usually like homages but it feels real lazy on Taylor's and the Director's part

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i still don't understand the video at all lmao and it definitely had no bearing on the actual song. if youre gonna go big taylor at least go big and make sense

The production, make up and outfits etc are on point and I especially like the scene where Taylor turns into Thor buuuuut, it definitely feels lackluster. Like White Mustang it had potential but due to a lack of plot it just seems kinda boring. Also I'm not sure if I'm pressed or impressed that she copied Ghost In The Shell ethier. I usually like homages but it feels real lazy on Taylor's and the Director's part

yeah i thought the same, visuals are nice but there's no clear plot and it drags 

it looks pretty but i didn't get it well, i think...

maybe the "dark taylor" is the old taylor and the old taylor tried to mess with the brand new taytay, brand new taytay got annoyed and killed her...... "sorry, the old taylor can't come to the phone rn.. why? oh cuz she dead" stuff

if "bad blood" were her 1989 last video, it would make sense.....

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

boring. this era is really turning into a non-event, she fucked it up.

The music is terrible, LWYMMD video was good but the song aged like milk, ready for it has no concept and terrible song. period.

The whole "dark taylor" thing is really not working when she still writes self-empowerment anthems for 14 year olds and how insecure she is..... she needs to change completely direction (as she did for 1989) in my opinion to reinvent herself. Not present always the same old stuff with different outfits

giphy.gif

Somewhere Constantine is screaming about this awful video

The whole "dark taylor" thing is really not working when she still writes self-empowerment anthems for 14 year olds and how insecure she is..... she needs to change completely direction (as she did for 1989) in my opinion to reinvent herself. Not present always the same old stuff with different outfits

T E A 

oh look what you made me do(ggo)

we can't trust in the people that went in the listenings, they already lied about some stuff......... plus, "ready for it" is listed as the first track in itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/reputation/id1274999981

The list isn't how the track list goes, I said that before -

New title: I Did Something Bad

Possible lyrics from the album: "Lord, please save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif