lola

Taylor Swift

from the looks of it taylor is going sci-fi for this era in concert with lana. im hoping they both have a music video together and do a mash up of a reputation song with heroin and both dressed as obee wabokanobee 

from the looks of it taylor is going sci-fi for this era in concert with lana. im hoping they both have a music video together and do a mash up of a reputation song with heroin and both dressed as obee wabokanobee 

:whoopi:  :awkney:  :usrsney:

I'm sooooooo fucking shook I absolutely didn't expected it but Gorgeous is one of the biggest bops of the year and that's including the two albums both of my favs have released. Bye

Edit: especially the instrumental and verses

ZKcaooE.png

giphy.gif

most of the wordplay flew right over my head because i have the attention span of a gnat but i love the sound of this one

so far my personal preference is gorgeous > this > lwymmd > rfi but i like all of them and am looking forward to the album

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Honestly was lowkey getting ready to stan her when she first started this era with all of the dark imagery and sounds but so far nothing after Look What You Made Me Do actually stayed in that vein. 

For me it's LWYMMD > RFI > CIWYWT > Gorg 

Her lyricism and aesthetic always seemed so dull and uninspired to me, like its so recyclable from every other song and image out there (let's not even start with how much she copies Lana with the whole "vintage" theme and even steals her melodies).