lola

Taylor Swift

i absolutely love taylor, i stan her, my twitter is 50% around her...............  and..... well.. some of y’all ‘bout to be real mad at me, but it needs to be said................................... 

goddamit what an ugly song HOLY SHIT UGLY SONG UGLY SONG

it was a bad song already when i first listened to it and now it aged like milk. i even removed it from my phone. her other singles are so much better........... what the heck happened to her.. songwriting... rhtyhfmfs what hefkcuk :l 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

So last month when Taylor kept mentioning Lana, there was a theory that she was hinting at a Lana collab and I know it’s very unlikely and lots of people would hate that, but tbh I really really hope that crazy theory is true. After Lana, Taylor is my favourite contemporary artist and I honestly think they could rock a nice piano ballad together or something. Anyway, after people started posting about that psychic in the nfr thread, I started to think that prediction about her collabing with a very popular female HAD to be about Taylor and I’m delusional and believe it now because he was right about other things. Yes, I’m already wearing my clown make up permanently til both their albums drop.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I feel this era will be a low on her carreer. I mean she's releasing four different deluxe versions and they all have the same fucking cover, while in other eras she released whole magazines and albums with tons of cards. And the cover is not even that cute, it looks like an edit people would make for tumblr icons back in 2014. Let's hope the songs are good at least, ME! is tragic 5Y9tJ03.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

im worried this album wont be as good as 1989 or reputation

Realistically it won’t, all her singles from both those eras were spotless and these are mediocre at best. I mean there will be a bunch of good songs on the album but it’s obviously gonna be worse than those two

im worried this album wont be as good as 1989 or reputation

Realistically it won’t, all her singles from both those eras were spotless and these are mediocre at best. I mean there will be a bunch of good songs on the album but it’s obviously gonna be worse than those two

Honestly, we can't talk too much about how the album's going to be, like SIO was a mediocre song but the perfect lead single to the era, and Welcome To NY isn't her best song either but was the perfect opening track for 1989, and I feel the same towards ME! and YNTCD, obvs we can have our own opinions and all that stuff but Taylor's lead singles never represent the whole package, plus both songs are placed at the end of the album so I think that it's obvious that they're not meant to be a representation of how Lover will sound like, maybe I'm wrong but I still have hope

giphy.gif

Honestly, we can't talk too much about how the album's going to be, like SIO was a mediocre song but the perfect lead single to the era, and Welcome To NY isn't her best song either but was the perfect opening track for 1989, and I feel the same towards ME! and YNTCD, obvs we can have our own opinions and all that stuff but Taylor's lead singles never represent the whole package, plus both songs are placed at the end of the album so I think that it's obvious that they're not meant to be a representation of how Lover will sound like, maybe I'm wrong but I still have hope

SIO is a bop, nothing mediocre about it

My mom was in cats

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif