lola

Taylor Swift

i was till i found out Karlie is now friends with kimye :'( im still a gaylor for sure though

omg i didn't know about that...but listening to reputation and now folklore and connecting the dots betwern karlie n taylor is so fun. that woman is 100% bi there is no way she's just straight

I’m currently watching the credits of Miss Americana and shaking and crying like a baby this doc changed my life she deserves all the credit in the world I love her so hard. What a beautiful gorgeous insanely talented and smart woman love her so much

ZKcaooE.png

omg i didn't know about that...but listening to reputation and now folklore and connecting the dots betwern karlie n taylor is so fun. that woman is 100% bi there is no way she's just straight

Do you remember the older rumours about her and Dianna Agron? Apparently lots of people used to “connect the dots“ on Red and 1989 for that one. If you’re interested in the kaylor stuff, you’d probably like that too.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

there was a powerpoint doc thar was something like "reputation is about karlie klpss" in case y'all are interested.

on the other hand, scooter is karlie's manager and yeah she's married to a kushner so she's now related to the trump family via her husband, that's sad tho i still wonder what happened between her and taylor (besides their breakup ofc), they started to grow up apart around the rep era even though karlie still went to some concerts

giphy.gif

Thunderstorms, can’t sleep. Listening to Epiphany bc the Violets audiobook wasn’t loading from the cloud 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

On 8/12/2020 at 1:06 PM, recklessdaughter said:

Do you remember the older rumours about her and Dianna Agron? Apparently lots of people used to “connect the dots“ on Red and 1989 for that one. If you’re interested in the kaylor stuff, you’d probably like that too.

my best friend is a gaylor so she told me about it :fabcat:the fact that she bought lingerie for herself before dianna's birthday party says it all

edit: also that whole wonderland mess when taylor had a song called wonderland because of dianna's alice in wonderland tattoo and dianna removed it not long after :awk:

Edited by drugsdesire

The Lakes is out on streaming. 

Honestly I was never a Taylor fan before this album, but this album is truly a masterpiece in both writing and production. Truly the best album so far of 2020

2 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

The Lakes is out on streaming. 

Honestly I was never a Taylor fan before this album, but this album is truly a masterpiece in both writing and production. Truly the best album so far of 2020

if you enjoyed it, i highly recommend speak now or red! and then all her other albums as well obviously. she's always been an amazing songwriter, you just need to dig into her catalog a little bit. i promise it'll be worth it.

giphy.gif

Just now, fucksforever said:

if you enjoyed it, i highly recommend speak now or red! and then all her other albums as well obviously. she's always been an amazing songwriter, you just need to dig into her catalog a little bit. i promise it'll be worth it.

Yes! I've noticed, for me, there's a very significant drop in quality between the writing of her big singles and her album tracks (We Are Never Getting Back Together vs All To Well, e.g.)...will definitely dive into her deeper cuts!

So was no one gonna tell me that “Betty” is from Jame’s perspective, “Cardigan” is from Betty’s perspective, and “August” is from the other girls perspective!!!