lola

Taylor Swift

17 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Reputation TV is the one I'm most curious about. Like, how is she gonna pull this one off. What's the cover gonna be like? What's the production going to be like? The vault tracks... It's really either gonna be Thee moment or a complete mess. She def has to bring back Max Martin to pull this one off, but judging by Red TV and Wildest Dreams TV I don't think she will. I think that Elvira girl she's been working with might be able to do to the Reputation tracks justice / breathe new life into them tbh, but if she's just gonna have some random producer remake the Rep instrumentals it's probably gonna be so underwhelming. Hm

i don't care if the re recorded tracks are gonna be bad cause we still have the old ones to listen to, im way more interested in the scrapped tracks, im willing to bet there's at least ONE sister song to I Did Something Bad

I remember reading somewhere that her dad said his favorite songs didn’t even make the final tracklist for reputation. I’m really curious to hear what she left behind especially since there was a longer-than-usual three year gap between 1989 and rep. I bet she has a whole album’s worth of scrapped songs.

I’m definitely most excited for the 1989 vault just because it’s my favorite album of all time. And I assume Jack is going to step his game up with the production since we all know how important Out of the Woods is to him.

I wasn't a Taylor Swift stan before but I am now. The 10 minute All Too Well could go on for another 10 minutes and I would not even be mad. Her best song. Also I would love a 10 minute version of Cardigan.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

On 11/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, Charlottexseax said:

i don't care if the re recorded tracks are gonna be bad cause we still have the old ones to listen to, im way more interested in the scrapped tracks, im willing to bet there's at least ONE sister song to I Did Something Bad

They never say I Did Something Good

1 hour ago, fine china said:

I wasn't a Taylor Swift stan before but I am now. The 10 minute All Too Well could go on for another 10 minutes and I would not even be mad. Her best song. Also I would love a 10 minute version of Cardigan.

i would love a ten minute version of mirrorball more than cardigan tbh

18 hours ago, mintconfetti said:

I remember reading somewhere that her dad said his favorite songs didn’t even make the final tracklist for reputation. I’m really curious to hear what she left behind especially since there was a longer-than-usual three year gap between 1989 and rep. I bet she has a whole album’s worth of scrapped songs.

from my understanding reading around online, there is a supposed scrapped album or collection of songs between 1989 and (what we have of) reputation 

---

reputation is the album that made me into a fan and written so well at how it parallels into a past relationship of mines. i cannot waittttt for the rerecorded version. her songwriting may be "simple" but she knows how to fkn hit you in the gut. ive said it here that the 1 and cardigan made me slip into a legit depression and midlife crisis last year ..... :xgiggle: 

I feel like i’m the only one who isn’t a big fan of Red, both the original and TV. It’s just not that interesting to me besides a couple tracks. and ATW is great but  i wouldn’t call it her best song by any means.. the 10 min version isn’t even that interesting imo

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

10 Minute Version of Champagne Problems. I just KNOW there is more to that story. 

think it's fictional but i would die for 10 mins of that storybuilding she does so well

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da