lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Foxes said:

this claims that it's a temporary cover so hmm... idk if I'm allowed to post itImage

Oh! Thanks for sharing, I can't buy the digital download since I'm in Canada rn so I never would've known! Excited! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

21 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

Hope 1989 is actually coming this time, and it's not another Wildest Dreams

This Love TV sounds great :party: I'm perched 

i doubt its 1989tv, 

i think she'll pull another "WDtv 👉 Redtv" strategy, its really giving 聲東擊西

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i think she bought her masters since none of the merch says taylor’s version, also in her new post she says ‘i’m very 🥺🥺🥺 of these turn of events’

i also think she might just drop all of her rerecords weeks apart because she put 1989 and speak now merch, the speak now merch is also shipping on the 8th of july so something speak now relayed will probably drop around july 8

23 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think she bought her masters since none of the merch says taylor’s version, also in her new post she says ‘i’m very 🥺🥺🥺 of these turn of events’

i also think she might just drop all of her rerecords weeks apart because she put 1989 and speak now merch, the speak now merch is also shipping on the 8th of july so something speak now relayed will probably drop around july 8

Maybe a couple of albums, but it would be VERY expensive for the catalog. Possibly she’s worked out payments?

I mean she still gets the songwriting & some production royalties from the old albums.

I think she should continue the Taylor’s Version series…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, viktoria said:

this looks like an edit from the fearless tv photoshoot 

theallknower posted this. it looks like it was taken during the evermore digitally signed photoshoot/willow 90s remix

the red tv album cover was from the evermore photoshoot so I wouldn't be surprised if she's recycling photoshoots/had them done way in advance

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Just now, Foxes said:

the red tv album cover was from the evermore photoshoot

it was taken at the same time but it was never for evermore. she was literallty wearing a ring that said red. she probably did the photoshoots for all or most of the taylors version on the same day. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

FSBs5NqXIAIBIzy?format=jpg&name=medium

apologies to whoever made this but it is FRIGHTENING. 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

Ofc she had to release This Love...:horror:

Hope this doesnt become the 1989 All Too Well capitalize max situation..

Or maybe that's going to be reserved for New Romantics or You are in love 

Why would any of those songs be an All Too Well situation? Only songs of hers that are near the cult following of All Too Well are Cruel Summer, Getaway Car, Enchanted, and August… if any song on this album was going to be an All Too Well situation it would probably be Clean or Out of the Woods

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

Why would any of those songs be an All Too Well situation? Only songs of hers that are near the cult following of All Too Well are Cruel Summer, Getaway Car, Enchanted, and August… if any song on this album was going to be an All Too Well situation it would probably be Clean or Out of the Woods

She is not going to make a video for OOTW since the one we have is already damn perfect. 

These songs may not have Cult status following, but they're the only songs which dont have a high production video and arent as well known as the released singles of 1989..

All Too Well had a very good reason for a cult following because we had been hearing of this 10 minute version for a decade, and when it came it really delivered. None of the 1989 songs have that same reputation.

Also she's never made a music video for a non-vault track (I Bet You Think About Me, ATW 10 Min), so I doubt she'll make a video for an OG 1989 track. 

Dolby Atmos 👌👌👌👌

I would've personally loved if Taylor had just released all re-recordings at once or at least in sets (like first Debut-Speak Now and then Red-reputation) but I guess it's all money show business baby :shh2:

Spoiler

yeah I get it she sets an impressive example of how successful artists' re-recordings of their own work can be at their best and all that but I'm still not a fan of this long era of re-recordings, it seems a bit messy

strong like a tree but the unlucky one