lola

Taylor Swift

I'm probably the only person on earth / this thread to desire shake it off tv :xcry: and yet my dumbass craves it desperately :xcry: 

Honestly though, I've always thought IWYW was by far a 1989 highlight, I'm confused by the (very relative) lack of listens on Spotify especially compared to the big girlies. I am very excited to hear it renewed

ZKcaooE.png

"'This dorm was once a mad house,' I made a joke 'it's made for me'" refers to Columbia University, who's current campus used to be an insane asylum: https://ilovetheupperwestside.com/bloomingdale-insane-asylum/

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

19 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Honestly though, I've always thought IWYW was by far a 1989 highlight, I'm confused by the (very relative) lack of listens on Spotify especially compared to the big girlies. I am very excited to hear it renewed

saw this when you posted it but didn't reply cause my leave wasn't revoked yet

i wish you would is honestly one of her best songs - gonna listen to it right now actually :hottie:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I kind of doubt it since Kendrick Lamar is releasing Friday (I only mention other massive artists releasing since she moved Red tv up a week when Adele announced she was releasing the same week) seems like she likes to have her own moment lol.

1 hour ago, Fordham Rd said:

I kind of doubt it since Kendrick Lamar is releasing Friday (I only mention other massive artists releasing since she moved Red tv up a week when Adele announced she was releasing the same week) seems like she likes to have her own moment lol.

so true. I forgot about that. Maybe she moved TL (TV) up one week?

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

This Love TV is actually so good. I feel like its so much more 80s… I cant wait for 1989 re-recorded. I need the announcement this Friday

When the synth kicks in at 1:07, 

pleasure-placer.gif

It feels so much more pronounced…

IMG-3521.jpg

17 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

This Love TV is actually so good. I feel like its so much more 80s… I cant wait for 1989 re-recorded. I need the announcement this Friday

1989 has always been a June album for me, so I hope we get it sometime within the next month!

If she drops it near my birthday I'm going to NYC IDC. 

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

He absolutely got permission from her team (and maybe even instruction) to do this. Something is coming :trisha::air2: