lola

Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

it sounded miles better in the trailer </3 hoping she releases a carolina cinematic witch version or w/e

18 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:awk: is she in her lana phase

I found the trailer version to be much more Lana-esque. This has Aaron Dessner and folklore written all over it. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

On 6/24/2022 at 11:31 AM, EYEYE said:

what instrumental albums have leaked so far? I've been trying to get into instrumentals lately

message me. I have everything official and fanmade unofficials as well. off the top of my head Speak Now, Red, and 1989 instrumentals have leaked in full, and Ready For It instrumental. everything else is fanmade and is not too terribly bad. 

I admin a rare Taylor song discord so... suffice to say, I'm your gal haha

so as a casual fan bc she's been everywhere pop world wise/ fame but. has she always kind of addressed how petty/ and overly victimish-ly she might be in a song or something? i kinda got turned off sadly, bc i do like some of her stuff and she's seems upbeat, but i just get confused sometimes bc it feels like sometimes she is the music industry. but she always seems like she's complaining about something. genuine question. 

and some of her fans can take things too far online, it seems a bit lacking of balance. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Brow Bone said:

so as a casual fan bc she's been everywhere pop world wise/ fame but. has she always kind of addressed how petty/ and overly victimish-ly she might be in a song or something? i kinda got turned off sadly, bc i do like some of her stuff and she's seems upbeat, but i just get confused sometimes bc it feels like sometimes she is the music industry. but she always seems like she's complaining about something. 

and some of her fans can take things too far online, it seems a bit lacking of balance. 

I wasn’t really a fan until Reputation, I started realizing she actually writes her shit/has a hand in producing her craft.

She’s got an amazing work ethic, Sad I wasn’t a fan earlier.

I wouldn’t let her weird fans turn you off, I mean listen to her debut start to finish - wow…

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wasn’t really a fan until Reputation, I started realizing she actually writes her shit/has a hand in producing her craft.

She’s got an amazing work ethic, Sad I wasn’t a fan earlier.

I wouldn’t let her weird fans turn you off, I mean listen to her debut start to finish - wow…

:ma:

i love some of her earlier stuff, country her sounded real genuine and original, and i do think she knows how to write, even if some of her tracks sound like clever quips from someone from high school. her work ethic that's commendable that's great. but i was just thinking about the public dramas and it just felt kind of played out a little, which i get, bc we all have problems regardless of where we are, but from what i've heard, she came from a privileged family, she's known to be the music industry, and i understand and stand w how her position as a woman can be, but from an intersectional kind of standpoint she's kinda at the top overall when u think about it. and not to sound dismissive, it just kind of puzzles me how it might affect her despite the things she does have going for her. 
folklore and evermore, love the atmosphere and world she built. but i just realized all these things like a few months back and it kinda just perplexed me a bit why that was. 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

i love some of her earlier stuff, country her sounded real genuine and original, and i do think she knows how to write, even if some of her tracks sound like clever quips from someone from high school. her work ethic that's commendable that's great. but i was just thinking about the public dramas and it just felt kind of played out a little, which i get, bc we all have problems regardless of where we are, but from what i've heard, she came from a privileged family, she's known to be the music industry, and i understand and stand w how her position as a woman can be, but from an intersectional kind of standpoint she's kinda at the top overall when u think about it. and not to sound dismissive, it just kind of puzzles me how it might affect her despite the things she does have going for her. 
folklore and evermore, love the atmosphere and world she built. but i just realized all these things like a few months back and it kinda just perplexed me a bit why that was. 

Well Reputation was I guess about the Drama, But I didn’t really get that from her later works, Still think it’s crazy/cool she’s re-recording her old albums & having them top charts…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, Brow Bone said:

so as a casual fan bc she's been everywhere pop world wise/ fame but. has she always kind of addressed how petty/ and overly victimish-ly she might be in a song or something? i kinda got turned off sadly, bc i do like some of her stuff and she's seems upbeat, but i just get confused sometimes bc it feels like sometimes she is the music industry. but she always seems like she's complaining about something. genuine question. 

Not directly, but I think the reception to Reputation and how it damaged her relationship with radio after singles just didn't catch on the way they hoped made her realize she flew too close to the sun so she released something completely opposite (Lover) and never got to tour it due to COVID so she became more introspective and produced 2 of her best albums back to back. She realized she needed to switch something up and she did to incredible returns.

BzhmW.png

So, Watching the Chanel-o-Ween clip of scream queens on YouTube.

I forgot it was a spoof on something Taylor Swift did - Found Swiftmas.

Ok so many things replicated perfectly in scream queens, But the song playing - I thought was like a demo for 1989 or something.

I have never heard You Are In Love until today & It’s a beautiful track - Now I REALLY need 1989 TV to include the deluxe tracks, Please Taylor!

IMG-3521.jpg