lola

Taylor Swift

what songs are you guys hoping she performs? i really hope we get a lot from the folk/more eras but that probably won't happen 🥲

that's what happens when you're on your own

and you're alright with letting nice things go

On 3/2/2023 at 8:32 PM, Kid Krow said:

does anyone have masterpost?

i did one, it doesn't have download links (yet?) but her leaked songs are pretty easy to find on youtube and soundcloud https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u3iVC4FDHgeydFDEES2X1wU1nNlXcLuWa4S4aePifIs/edit#gid=1060503608

I made a blog regarding The Eras Tour (which I probably should’ve just done in the first place) x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Lots of folks seem to be delusional about her not playing singles on this tour, like come on it’s an Eras tour. Realistically I think she will play most of Midnights, and some hits from the other eras. Im thrilled to see her, no matter what she plays. It’s going to be so good. :wub:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

On 3/7/2023 at 3:13 PM, babetteateoatmeal said:

what songs are you guys hoping she performs? i really hope we get a lot from the folk/more eras but that probably won't happen 🥲

Taylor Swift: Teardrops on My Guitar, Our Song, Picture to Burn

Fearless: Love Story, You Belong With Me

Speak Now: Mine, Sparks Fly, Enchanted

Red: We Are Never, I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well

1989: Blank Space, Style, New Romantics (I feel like she'll do Shake It Off, maybe Wildest Dreams or This Love since we have the TV of both -- I don't want either of them)

Lover: Cruel Summer, Lover, Afterglow

Folklore: Cardigan, Exile, August

Evermore: Willow, Champagne Problems, Gold Rush (I realistically don't really see her doing much from Folkmore -- probably just Cardigan and Willow)

And.I have no idea how she'll manage to fit in most of Midnights. I could see her leaving off Labyrinth and Sweet Nothing, though.

I bolded what I think we'll actually get.

BzhmW.png

I Love some of her songs (Wildest Dreams it’s still that girl) but am I the only one thinking she may be a little overrated? Specially this last albums… Midnights was little watered down even if I enjoyed some songs (Lavender Haze and Maroon to be precise) :oic2:

Credit where credit is due, she really knows how to feed controversy and use it for her own gain! I love that… specially during 1989 and Reputation era (my favs) 

55 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I Love some of her songs (Wildest Dreams it’s still that girl) but am I the only one thinking she may be a little overrated? Specially this last albums… Midnights was little watered down even if I enjoyed some songs (Lavender Haze and Maroon to be precise) :oic2:

Credit where credit is due, she really knows how to feed controversy and use it for her own gain! I love that… specially during 1989 and Reputation era (my favs) 

No your not the only one

she really said no co-writers on Speak Now (Taylor's Version) :defeated:I'm guessing Sweeter Than Fiction will be on 1989 (TV) and I Don't Wanna Live Forever on reputation (TV)

mother better release Crazier (TV) and Need next :party:

I love If This Was a Movie so much :trisha:

Truly one of my favorites even if it has a co-writer.

And she really told us we had the title wrong for All of the Girls, let me just drop this for you. (Superior song to Need…imo) 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 hours ago, emliqua said:

Okay but I’m pretty excited she got the civil wars to work together again for safe & sound :duck:

788-AEDDB-F8-EB-4-FDB-9801-692495-F03-D1

i saw all the girls and thought this was a joke

IT'S REALLL :paris:

that's what happens when you're on your own

and you're alright with letting nice things go