lola

Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Me too, they need a redemption collab :oprah: I hope Taylor goes back to her folklore style, I could see Lana on a song like the lakes or mirrorball

Some people are saying she won’t have features on Speak Now TV because she doesn’t want any other artists credited? I wasn’t believing it at first, but now that she’s put If This Was A Movie in Fearless TV I think she might actually not have features

I’m 100% sure that she won’t feature anyone on Speak Now TV, she made it very clear when she put If This Was A Movie with the Fearless era. I just am delulu:crying2:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m 100% sure that she won’t feature anyone on Speak Now TV, she made it very clear when she put If This Was A Movie with the Fearless era. I just am delulu:crying2:

I just know the annoying ass swifties would be mad at her for featuring Lana on speak now tv :eyeroll2:

1 minute ago, clementines said:

Waittttt if Taylor wins a grammy for Midnights as an album would Lana auto get one too?

Yes

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

6 minutes ago, clementines said:

Waittttt if Taylor wins a grammy for Midnights as an album would Lana auto get one too?

As of 2021 yes, but I seriously doubt Taylor is going to win AOTY. I think she’d be the first person ever to win 4 AOTY awards. 

I’m hoping DYK wins at least one Grammy in 2024 :xcry:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

As of 2021 yes, but I seriously doubt Taylor is going to win AOTY. I think she’d be the first person ever to win 4 AOTY awards. 

I’m hoping DYK wins at least one Grammy in 2024 :xcry:

I’m not a huge fan of Midnights, to be honest, so I agree. Maybe music video of the year though for anti-hero

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

I’m not a huge fan of Midnights, to be honest, so I agree. Maybe music video of the year though for anti-hero

I personally love Midnights, but it’s not the kind of album that Grammy voters eat up. Altho Harry’s House was a surprise. Still mad at the Grammy’s over NFR and the Beyoncé shenanigans. 

Just now, Mer said:

I personally love Midnights, but it’s not the kind of album that Grammy voters eat up. Altho Harry’s House was a surprise. Still mad at the Grammy’s over NFR and the Beyoncé shenanigans. 

Harry’s House literally took me out, but that was nothing compared to Bonnie winning song of the year

Anyways tbh I feel like the Grammys are a bit generous when it comes to her in the recent years, so I could see Midnights winning something. Even though I’m not sure if it really deserves it, I just want Lana to get a Grammy, so if she gets that through Flop On The Beach, so be it :flutter:

On another note, I would really love for Lana to do some sort of eras tour of her own :crying5: I would kill to have some throwbacks from every era, and with outfit changes.. that would be so fucking cool 

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Joe Alwyn and Taylor Swift broke up 

help I was just coming to post about this

the way she dedicated so many songs to him and even had him involved in her music :deadbanana: at least they parted on good terms it seems

I guess Sweet Nothing became a sweet nothing :deadbanana:

Lana gets engaged to man she's known for 6 months, Taylor breaks up with a man she's known for 6 years. One life begins, another comes undone :true:

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

time for the "Taylor is a secret lesbian" theorists to become even more insufferable oh wow

inb4 the theorists say she broke up with him because of Lana :lmao:I can see it happening if Lana calls it quits too on her 6 months man

a win for the gaylors

Is people reliable omg I feel like I’m gonna cry her songs about joe I relate to my bf😭😭

also please gaylors are going to become even more insufferable😭 though this is suspicious lol…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Is people reliable omg I feel like I’m gonna cry her songs about joe I relate to my bf😭😭

Yes People and ET both only publish things from official sources. I think their reps submitted this. 

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

time for the "Taylor is a secret lesbian" theorists to become even more insufferable oh wow

yep :pft:

"Don’t forget me"