lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

She will have a new bf in a week:smile4::smile4:

:awkney: Um anyway… apparently people changed the article and removed the “people confirms” so maybe it’s not real, if it isn’t I hope she like speaks up and says they are together and shuts down the gaylors:thumb3: Their collective panic attack when she explained the song lavender haze was so funny

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Please this is lowkey embarrassing for her:heidi: like imagine writing an entire album about how you found “the one” and then u literally break up:bye:

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

It's even more embarrassing because according to their reps the break up happened a "few weeks ago" meaning she put out "All Of The Girls You've Loved Before" while leaving the man she wrote it about :air:

It’s not embarrassing. It happens. You think you’ve found the one and life happens for various reasons and it turns out you were wrong. People break up all the time but it’s nothing to feel embarrassed about. 

omg wait what if they broke up as boyfriend and girlfriend to get together as husband and wife WAITTTTTT

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I was really sure she would do KOMH and London Boy at the Detroit shows since they reference Motown but now I’m not so sure. Especially with the Invisible String swap :cuteface:

I mean it’s gotta be hard for her to do these Joe love songs out there when this just happened. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

apparently people changed the article and removed the “people confirms” so maybe it’s not real

Billboard says they reached out to her team to comment so we'll know soon enough :raven:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

omg wait what if they broke up as boyfriend and girlfriend to get together as husband and wife WAITTTTTT

:bebe: don't do this to yourself 

now we need to do a prayer's circle that she won't do dumb stuff post break-up like going thru her dating Pete Davidson era

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

It’s not embarrassing. It happens. You think you’ve found the one and life happens for various reasons and it turns out you were wrong. People break up all the time but it’s nothing to feel embarrassed about. 

Well yes,

but if I wrote an entire ALBUM about it and promoted it the way she did with “I’m so happy now I’ve found the person for me!!!” I would be embarrassed:air: it’s different than just telling ur friends. I just feel like if I was in her shoes I would be embarrassed 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I think embarrassment/shame is engrained in every relationship coming to an end, and is totally normal, even tho it perhaps isn't warranted TBH. Especially one so publicly discussed. 

I don't wanna be hated guys but I dislike K. Swift and I think, when she breaks up with someone, that is a new album announcement already lol

I mean that's literally every song of her talks about 💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the end of an era...

Genuinely debating if I should put trying to find my Rep and Lover eras on hold and join Taylor in her hot sad girl era that's coming :assad:

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Genuinely debating if I should put trying to find my Rep and Lover eras on hold and join Taylor in her hot sad girl era that's coming :assad:

i think you should do what's the best for you in the long run :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Mer said:

She did it for you, she did it for me, she did it for the right reasons :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i think you should do what's the best for you in the long run :true: 

WWTSD? :true: 

Spoiler

The answer is: make money off of it somehow :true: