lola

Taylor Swift

you know i always hated her music bc let's be honest it's trash but i cannot believe how hard she tried for this album to make even trashier music! i really wanted her to do something good this time around but she still sounds like the butt hurt bitch she's always been. am i listening to kids bop or some shit??????

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

LWYMMD ...now that was a classic. This other one .,,she can choke it’s so bad the only part i like is when she says her name (I love when artists mention themselves in songs it’s like crack) it sounds like a sleigh bells attempt gone wrong and there’s really nothing to say about it

I NEED the instrumental to this new song, it goes off. 

As for her voice on it, so sad... her trying to replicate Queen's talk rapping, and the "holding me for ransom"/"holding him for ransom" line from National Anthem is messy. We see her inspiration. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I NEED the instrumental to this new song, it goes off. 

As for her voice on it, so sad... her trying to replicate Queen's talk rapping, and the "holding me for ransom"/"holding him for ransom" line from National Anthem is messy. We see her inspiration. 

Lana's rap talking shit was PANNED and that's a huge reach. National Anthem is garbage btw, Ready For It knocks. Poor Banks fan

She's smashing btw. Suffer!

I like Taylor Swift´s songs. I do not really like Taylor Swift. I like the new song (I mean both), the music video is really cool, but I think the video has a point, but all the scenes are just a big mess, half of it would have been enough. And I think the hype is a bit too much, my fb feed is full with it, every second article is about TS and the new video, and what that means and blahblah.

2ikzg5s.png