gonna flop with this album or not.

edit: i believe it's because too many people

have already downloaded it. that's what it's

telling me. somebody make a new one xoxo

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

They literally do work for me, just checked

It's your computer

Just be grateful someone posted the link instead of being annoying

i didn't even ask for it and you can literally find multiple links by searching reputation leak on twitter.

i76mrxw.png 

anyone else think that this album kinda sounds like a melodrama knockoff?? the production is very similar but all the songs on this album sound kinda samey tbh. mess at look what you made me do actually being a standout

anyone else think that this album kinda sounds like a melodrama knockoff?? the production is very similar but all the songs on this album sound kinda samey tbh. mess at look what you made me do actually being a standout

I see the similarities, but like honestly to me there's so much variety in this album.... 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i remember when blank space came out and everyone said it's a lorde knockoff. another one in the casket i guess  :w8ing:

i76mrxw.png 

Bland and generic, TIWWCHNT was a bad inclusion and should have been left off, there was no "artistic revolution" as promised, she tried to do a patois on End Game which is laughable, Getaway Car, Don't Blame Me and CIWYW are the best 

deleted end game, this album is immediately improved  :w8ing: my issue with this album is that i can't distinguish half of these tracks from one another. there are actually some pretty great moments but they all bleed into each other somehow. maybe i just need to listen more but i'm definitely not blown away. 1989 and red remain unbothered

Anyway the album isnt great... well at least not as good as red or 1989. its kind of a Melodrama rip-off except (not suprising as both albums were produced by jack antonoff) but it does not hold a candle to Melodrama

Anyway the album isnt great... well at least not as good as red or 1989. its kind of a Melodrama rip-off except (not suprising as both albums were produced by jack antonoff) but it does not hold a candle to Melodrama

I immediately thought of Lorde on Dress, the beginning and background vocals sound like the ones from The Love Club

Definitely think she was inspired by Melodrama

I immediately thought of Lorde on Dress, the beginning and background vocals sound like the ones from The Love Club

Definitely think she was inspired by Melodrama

its interesting with the1989 era there were alot of Lana comparisons. Now this time around its Lorde comparisons... I like taylor but i don't think she has much creative integrity due to the fact that she has blatently ripped of Lana and Lorde (more talented artists) many times