lola

Taylor Swift

her tour just ended, but I don't think the era is officially "over" until she releases new music off her next album

So do we think more singles will be pushed? Or more music videos? I see she's opening the AMA's with I Did Something Bad  :facepalm: which really doesn't seem like a wise move, I would've preferred a performance of Don't Blame Me or Dancing With Our Hands Tied and then release one as a fall/winter single...

So do we think more singles will be pushed? Or more music videos? I see she's opening the AMA's with I Did Something Bad  :facepalm: which really doesn't seem like a wise move, I would've preferred a performance of Don't Blame Me or Dancing With Our Hands Tied and then release one as a fall/winter single...

idk when she is gonna release new music. also I love IDSB lol

honestly seeing her speak regardless of her stance is a nice way to finally affirm/deconfirm my stanning.  i've been spinning reputation (+1989 and red, working on the rest) since release but was afraid to fully commit to stanning in case something went out of control.  glad to see her taking a stand!

anyways Dancing With Our Hands Tied is the best song on reputation!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I would also like to come out of hiding and say "Don't Blame Me" is one of her best songs and I love it, along with Delicate! This has been a PSA, thank you.

Also stream reputation on Apple Music & Spotify   :hooker:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Remember the late sis @@reputation who was a hardcore swiftie as well as a republican? I wonder what he thinks about all of this. Guess we'll never know x

by late I mean banned ofc

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

honestly seeing her speak regardless of her stance is a nice way to finally affirm/deconfirm my stanning. i've been spinning reputation (+1989 and red, working on the rest) since release but was afraid to fully commit to stanning in case something went out of control. glad to see her taking a stand!

anyways Dancing With Our Hands Tied is the best song on reputation!

I feel like people will stop judging me for listening to her albums. I’m still not a huge fan of reputation but it’s such bullshit seeing people who were incredibly cruel on social media now come out claiming that they’ve always loved her.

Like “woke” Twitter now claiming her and shit...

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I feel like people will stop judging me for listening to her albums. I’m still not a huge fan of reputation but it’s such bullshit seeing people who were incredibly cruel on social media now come out claiming that they’ve always loved her.

Like “woke” Twitter now claiming her and shit...

maybe they were closeted fans  :toofunny:  i personally stopped listening to here completely since the whole election thing and am of the believe of not giving any promo by not mentioning the artist by name ever again.

I thought what she said back then was wise statement, like I get it. Not everyone keeps track of their congressmen, local government, senator ect. But for me this was about the presidential election, which seemed easy for me to make up my mind about the candidates. I don't think that a celebrities/ people with big followings should be ostracized by not being vocal about issues, because at the end of the day they want to make money and being neutral is best, but at the same time for me this was an exception. It was such a stark difference between candidates and just looking at the horrible happenings in since the election furthered fueled my apathy towards anyone helped make this happened. 

This is the biggest publicity stunt ever lol she says this NOW after she finishes the tour and has made her money from all the republicans that went to see her

Who cares tho? She did the right thing.

Who cares tho? She did the right thing.

"who cares" yeah sure lmao. I bet if it was the other way around making her money from demo fans with her tour and next pulling the same publicity stunt but supporting republicans, you would "care" enough to trash her. "who cares" thooo! :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

"who cares" yeah sure lmao. I bet if it was the other way around making her money from demo fans with her tour and next pulling the same publicity stunt but supporting republicans, you would "care" enough to trash her. "who cares" thooo! :lmao:

Of course I would care, because supporting or endorsing Republicans is morally wrong and reprehensible. But if she uses her platform and voice to support civil rights and equality, I don't really care if she's only doing it for a quick coin, as long as she does it.