lola

Taylor Swift

Video for anyone who hasn’t listened yet -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

its cute but.. i think its going to get annoying very quickly. it reminds me of shake it off. a little bit sickly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I mean ... "spelling is fun". Really? Really, Taylor? I know that she's about catchy tunes rather than lyrical depth, but Jesus Christ.

And not that I've ever paid close attention to either of them, but I really feel like that aesthetic is very similar to Katy's Teenage Dream with all the unicorns and rainbows 'n' shit. That and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean ... "spelling is fun". Really? Really, Taylor? I know that she's about catchy tunes rather than lyrical depth, but Jesus Christ.

And not that I've ever paid close attention to either of them, but I really feel like that aesthetic is very similar to Katy's Teenage Dream with all the unicorns and rainbows 'n' shit. That and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

but her fans act like she's a songwriting goddess regardless  :hooker:

It’s good, I would prefer it as a solo song but I like it! The mv is amazing!

but her fans act like she's a songwriting goddess regardless :hooker:

Because she is, bītčh :hoe:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

been looping the mv and it's definitely grown on me- it can be a bit grating and i have a feeling it'll be my least played when the full album comes out but for what it is?  it's fun, carefree and downright silly which GOD has pop music needed recently.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

but her fans act like she's a songwriting goddess regardless  :hooker:

But...she is?

You just have to look at her pre-1989 material.

She stopped being a lyricist after that era

I’m sure her fans will eat up any shit she throws at them. She could have a 3 minute song of her humming the alphabet and they'd call it incredible. She needs to quit bubblegum pop it’s pretty stale right now anyway and mature up and start acting her age she’s 29 not 17 anymore.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance