lola

Taylor Swift

Most Taylor leaks are from very early in the career. 

This one is apparently an outtake from Red, others say it's from Speak Now. It's not really known from when it is though, it just leaked randomly without any information. Some call it Battle (like the video) but apparently the real title is "Let's go". But it is the most recent Taylor leak. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjKvNEMZ3E

battle is a speak now outtake :(

giphy.gif

There is a Come Back, Be Here demo but only the great elitist "Inner Circle" owns it of course... 

i hate them ugh, that part in the web in which they say: 

"we never share rare Taylor songs and we do not trade them either. Mainly because we have the largest collection in the world and nobody has anything equally valuable of Taylor's which they can offer in return" 

UGH!

giphy.gif

I waited for something in this song but it didn't come. Nothing new, sounds uninspired. Lyrics are also not that great by Taylor's standards. Her best track 5-s remain unbothered (aka All too Well and Delicate). I'm very disappointed in Taylor now. With this album it just feels like there's no concept and no idea behind it

ruined her track #5 streak. This era is a mess.

UGH IT'S SO GOOD, IT GIVES MELODRAMA TEAS, IT'S THE LOUVRE'S LITTLE SISTER

Melodrama and The Louvre, sweetie, I am so sorry...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I waited for something in this song but it didn't come. Nothing new, sounds uninspired. Lyrics are also not that great by Taylor's standards. Her best track 5-s remain unbothered (aka All too Well and Delicate). I'm very disappointed in Taylor now. With this album it just feels like there's no concept and no idea behind it

what about the lyrics makes you think that are not that great and uninspired when they're by far the best ones from this era plus one of the best produced songs from her discography, the build ups, the back vocals, the lyrics..... Like, I can understand that you don't like a particular song but these excuses are not it ma'am  :flop:

giphy.gif

compare the archer to actual track 5 worthy songs and dare tell me this one isn't the basic and generic one she has ever put there on her tracklists

Delicate and AYHTWS say hi, they're great songs but not because their lyrical component, their productions do most of the work

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

I love it. I like how it's progressive and the same beat just gets stronger and stronger and the vocals with the echoes are so nice. I like that it doesn't have the same old Verse Chorus Verse Bridge Chorus structure, where some beat drops, that's fine sometimes but something else is always appreciated by me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnvWjttFbO0

She‘s so damn sweet! 4 weeks yet. Already dreaming of a Lover tour.

It‘ll be so bright and colorful.

I'm looking forward to the announcement because I'm positive she'll come to Switzerland for the first time since it's arenas and stadiums and she said she'll go to a lot more places. I'm so jealous of people who have gotten to see her live and I'm sitting here, a fan since 2010 and have never seen her...

I'm looking forward to the announcement because I'm positive she'll come to Switzerland for the first time since it's arenas and stadiums and she said she'll go to a lot more places. I'm so jealous of people who have gotten to see her live and I'm sitting here, a fan since 2010 and have never seen her...

She confirmed she will do France, and that country is next to Switzerland so maybe you can jump over if all else fails and see her in Niévre :)

Lowkey sounds like a Red outtake (lyric and melody wise) and I love it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You