lola

Taylor Swift

just listened to the archer and it's horrible, it goes nowhere and it's boring. she should've just ripped off another btd track like she did with wildest dreams if she was going for dream pop

just listened to the archer and it's horrible, it goes nowhere and it's boring. she should've just ripped off another btd track like she did with wildest dreams if she was going for dream pop

Dude, you never like anything... please tell me what DO you like? I need one positive comment from you even if it's OT

Dude, you never like anything... please tell me what DO you like? I need one positive comment from you even if it's OT

I mean I love pretty much all Taylor singles up to this era. Love Story, Back to December, You Belong To Me, etc.. they are literally iconic. 1989 and Red have iconic songs too. Rep is pretty good but I didn't really pay that much attention (I Did Something Bad tho.... she made several points)

Also you're not the first person to tell me this but I actually like way more things than I dislike... like in the Marina fandom people tell me I'm a hater but I like 3 out of 4 records plus her unreleased which makes up for a big chunk of her discog

In the Charli fandom I like everything (I mean not the same extent)

etc...

I do have to admit these latest releases have been disappointing and maybe that's why it looks like I hate everything but I genuinely don't, I think everybody can agree this era is taylor's worst in probably nearly a decade (counting Red, 1989 and Republican) 

Personally, I don't think that every song has to have a "drop" and most of Jack Antonoff produced songs don't go anywhere, I think that's his signature tho. And The Archer it's the best written and produced song out of the three that we have idk, it really gives me several Melodrama teas like it's obviously poppier but idk it could fit there easily

giphy.gif

a friend of mine made me two playlists with some of taylor’s best songs and HONESTLY??? i might become a stan she’s soo good wtf

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

tea

but the archer is cute

i hate the instrumentals on the archer

why put a beat made to build up to a drop then NEVER have a beat drop? the whole time i listened to it im like "ok when is the real beat coming?" and it never does

why put a beat made to build up to a drop then NEVER have a beat drop? the whole time i listened to it im like "ok when is the real beat coming?" and it never does

that’s the whole point of the song and message of the lyrics

why put a beat made to build up to a drop then NEVER have a beat drop? the whole time i listened to it im like "ok when is the real beat coming?" and it never does

It's boring to follow the same beat build up drop formula all the time, we arent in 2010 anymore. Gotta try different things. This song just showed me how so many people still expect the same dam structure in every song. You don't like the song, that's fine but I just wanted to say that i appreciate it when artists try something new. I think the concept of the beat just getting more intense as the song goes on is really interesting. 

Also her debut had too many filler-sounding songs for this to become her worst album. The singles from debut were banging but the rest is mostly meh.. + there are 15 completely unheard songs... bit early to judge. I wasnt impressed with reputation whatsoever until I heard the full thing. 

guys i'm obsessed what the hell someone stop me pls

ps. the archer is an amazing song, a classic, something mozart tried to achieve his whole life and failed, stop hating on it, learn how to appreciate ART!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

„Lover“ will be another record-breaking album and will have another record-breaking tour!

Her 3 singles are amazing and fun. As her fan I don‘t feel the need to get super deep lyrics for every album she

releases. At one point in life enjoy the small things and just have fun and don‘t think too

much. Simple lyrics or simple melodies? This album will be a blast anyway, it will be a worldwide #1.

I am just so obsessed with listening to the 3 released songs atm, and they're over so fast I'm like: I. NEED. MORE. it'll be amazing to have Lover then NFR and then K-12 3 weeks in a row. Gay rights tbh