lola

Taylor Swift

Def getting Red vibes from it, I love it!! The bridge could use some work but the rest is impeccable!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lover is my favorite so far, the lyrics are so cute and romantic (just like she said they would be lol) and the use of real instruments... I missed it.

sounds like a lana song

What lana song sounds like that??? I see this everywhere but??? Maybe the 2 unreleased country-ish songs but except for that.. none

Besides she has been making music like that before Lana even existed in the mainstream. The song gave me last kiss/dear john vibes if anything

it gives me Speak Now and Red vibes with that country-ish and folk-ish sound, ugh, and the lyrics are B E A U T I F U L, ugh, I was really afraid that she couldn't do good emotional songs once she was in love and in a long relationship but I WAS WRONG and i'm so thankful for it because i love seeing her this happy with her partner. 

FUCK, I LOVE HER

giphy.gif

What lana song sounds like that??? I see this everywhere but??? Maybe the 2 unreleased country-ish songs but except for that.. none

Besides she has been making music like that before Lana even existed in the mainstream. The song gave me last kiss/dear john vibes if anything

sounds like a lana song in the sense that she has very airy and breathy vocals. its the tempo of a lana song and its lyrics are composed like lana writes her lyrics

lana could literally sing the song and no one would know taylor swift wrote it

Is the album really circulating? oh wow this never happened to her right? And one week before release  :ohno:

It is not.

Only the back cover was quickly photographed like it was planned

sounds like a lana song in the sense that she has very airy and breathy vocals. its the tempo of a lana song and its lyrics are composed like lana writes her lyrics

lana could literally sing the song and no one would know taylor swift wrote it

No, it's definitely a Taylor song, particularly the lyrics. Lots of fans have even pointed out how they connect to her past songs. She reuses concepts but not actual lyrics like Lana does. Lana uses the same damn lines over and over until it's no longer a theme but rather just her being lazy.

Idk why people seem to think Lana invented some of the most common creative shit around lmao. Like anything retro reminds people of Lana because I guess she invented the past. Slow songs? Lana invented it, no one knew how to slow down a song until she came along. Talking about your bf? Such Lana vibes, romance never existed until now. Thanks Lana. (And her Style video apparently copied from Lana's Summertime Sadness, as if photos/videos with a projected image over a girl wasn't all over fucking tumblr just a few years prior lmao. Damn, people are uncultured.)

Lover is a very cute song. But what really gets me about this era is the visuals, e.g the album cover. It has such a sweet, lovely and peaceful vibe. I'm dying to hear 'Daylight'.

Is the album really circulating? oh wow this never happened to her right? And one week before release  :ohno:

Red leaked like five days before its release, 1989 leaked two days before and reputation leaked a few hours before and all of them were because stores received the album and they put it out sooner than they have should

giphy.gif

i just don't get it, ME! has a completely different sound and atmosphere than lover, is she on crack? why on earth would she choose such a horrible single that doesn't even jive with the rest of the tracks? 

the only explanation is that she wanted to exploit the fact that brendon urie is charting for the first time in 15 years but like she's 10 times more famous than him??? idk 

i just love Lover a lot! the general vibe of the song, the lyrics, the way she sings it, the production...it’s just so perfect. a queen!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i just don't get it, ME! has a completely different sound and atmosphere than lover, is she on crack? why on earth would she choose such a horrible single that doesn't even jive with the rest of the tracks? 

the only explanation is that she wanted to exploit the fact that brendon urie is charting for the first time in 15 years but like she's 10 times more famous than him??? idk 

It was meant to be a palette cleanser.

She said in her vogue interview that since a lot of popular music is moody today, she wanted to put out something very joyful