lola

Taylor Swift

i just don't get it, ME! has a completely different sound and atmosphere than lover, is she on crack? why on earth would she choose such a horrible single that doesn't even jive with the rest of the tracks?

the only explanation is that she wanted to exploit the fact that brendon urie is charting for the first time in 15 years but like she's 10 times more famous than him??? idk

Thats because ME is a official single for a kids movie soundtrack (Pets 2 it think) and since it charted easily she just included as a last song single on the album tracklist to get more coins and hype for the album

if the album leaks please lock this thread, we need the sales and streams more than ever before

Thats because ME is a official single for a kids movie soundtrack (Pets 2 it think) and since it charted easily she just included as a last song single on the album tracklist to get more coins and hype for the album

It was never confirmed that it was for the movie and the song was not included on the soundtrack, it was just a rumour based on the colour palette

giphy.gif

Wrong, it's because it was the most radio friendly single and she was coming off the back of an era that seriously eroded her relationship with the gatekeepers that would service her song out. It was the song she thought stood the best chance of being a #1 hit, which it was not. 

BzhmW.png

NFR leaked and nobody asked for a lockdown of the related topics, get a grip  :facepalm:

probs because it was so LQ that nobody listened to it, anyways I usually don't care about leaks but this time is more important than ever to stream it legally, 2019 has been tough we can't let this be a flop compared to 1989/rep/etc

giphy.gif

People are saying this has a very high chance of leaking tomorrow because of some delivery company delivering the CD's early.

I wonder if it's true.

fucking germany... Mediamarkt is apparently shipping/delivering tomorrow... for whatever reason... But whatever I can wait until friday lol 

fucking germany... Mediamarkt is apparently shipping/delivering tomorrow... for whatever reason... But whatever I can wait until friday lol

most delivering comanies ship their orders eaely, amazon preorders have been the source for “leaks“ for almost a decade now.

i76mrxw.png 

most delivering comanies ship their orders eaely, amazon preorders have been the source for “leaks“ for almost a decade now.

Just saw that someone messaged media markt and they replied they will ship so it arrives on the intended release date so i guess no leak today unless there is some other source

Just saw that someone messaged media markt and they replied they will ship so it arrives on the intended release date so i guess no leak today unless there is some other source

yes that’s what most distributors so but sometimes the delivery is unexpectedly fast and people get it 1 or 2 days before, that’s nothing unusual.

i76mrxw.png 

yes that’s what most distributors so but sometimes the delivery is unexpectedly fast and people get it 1 or 2 days before, that’s nothing unusual.

True. At this point i dont consider it a leak anymore.. it's so close. 

Well then it's time to stop getting excited. I have been checking the web every couple of hours after yesterday's news but realistically It shouldn't come before Thursday. Taylor's team is usually on top of things like this.

I experienced the leaking of  1989 live on Twitter were you guys here for that? Good times.

Well then it's time to stop getting excited. I have been checking the web every couple of hours after yesterday's news but realistically It shouldn't come before Thursday. Taylor's team is usually on top of things like this.

I experienced the leaking of  1989 live on Twitter were you guys here for that? Good times.

I remember going on Tumblr to find and download the songs from 1989 and the fans' meltdowns on Twitter jsdhsksksksjsjs

giphy.gif

No, I wasn't on forums and stuff back then so i was completely oblivious to any of that happening. Just remember buying my copy and being kind of underwhelmed by the songs I hadn't heard yet. Also thought Blank Space was the weakest song and I was out of my mind when she chose it as the second single lol Most of Taylor's work has to grow on me first but then I never get sick of any song. Quite a unique phenomenon for me.