lola

Taylor Swift

No, I wasn't on forums and stuff back then so i was completely oblivious to any of that happening. Just remember buying my copy and being kind of underwhelmed by the songs I hadn't heard yet. Also thought Blank Space was the weakest song and I was out of my mind when she chose it as the second single lol Most of Taylor's work has to grow on me first but then I never get sick of any song. Quite a unique phenomenon for me.

Blank Space really is not all THAT but because of the lyrics it managed to be a great success

THE CREDITS HAVE BEEN REVEALED AND UGH THIS ALBUM IS ALREADY ICONIC, CRUEL SUMMER WAS CO-WRITTEN BY JACK AND ST VINCENT!!!!

https://twitter.com/TSwiftSPN/status/1164247293803073536

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Taylor-Swift-Plans-to-Re-Record-Her-Earlier-Songs-20190821

Oh my god i really hope this happens, I‘d die for new versions of all her albums. Especially pre-red ones when her vocals were still weaker

also can't wait for the new versions of her older albums!!! Red produced by Jack could be a SERVE

giphy.gif

this album reminded me of why i could never fully stan taylor and that the 1989 and reputation eras were a glitch in the matrix .. some of the songs are gorgeous but as a whole it’s not cohesive and forgettable in my opinion. i’ll give it a second listen later