3. cornelia street
  4. london boy
  5. death by a thousand cuts
  6. u need 2  calm the fuck down

The rest are good imo

so you deleted 4 of the best songs, lmao ok

lABVyGE.png

so you deleted 4 of the best songs, lmao ok

Everyone agrees The Man & Cruel Summer are the album highlights.

I kept those.

The rest are totally up for debate and there is no  consensus about them being the "best".

Everyone agrees The Man & Cruel Summer are the album highlights.

I kept those.

The rest are totally up for debate and there is no  consensus about them being the "best".

I don't really get the hype with The Man... it's literally just "If I was a man everything would be easier" which is relevant for women and her career personally but the song itself is just like meh.. i dont skip it but it's meh.. kinda like blank space, it's all in the lyrics. Hope it's not gonna be a single. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince would be a great choice if she went for conveying a message with the next single and the music video could be amazing. False god would also make a good single imo

The one song I’d delete for sure is London Boy! It’s EMBARRASSING!

If I could rearrange the album it’d be this:

I Forgot Thar You Existed

Cruel Summer

Lover

The Archer

Paper Rings

Death By A Thousand Cuts

Soon You’ll Get Better

False God

Cornelia Street

You Need To Calm Down

Afterglow

The Man

It’s Nice To Have A Friend

Daylight

Favorites are:

Death By A Thousand Cuts

False God

Cruel Summer

The Archer

I Forgot You Existed

Lover

Cornelia Street

Soon You’ll Get Better

It’s Nice To Have A Friend

& Afterglow

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

miss americana and the heartbreak prince is sonically super close to reputation.  i feel like you'd probably also enjoy cruel summer, lover, paper rings, daylight, and maybe death by a thousand cuts?  

Thanks! I already gave Miss Americana and the heartbreak prince a listen and it is cool! 

London Boy is so good and catchy it’s been on repeat

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Am I the only one who is not in love with the new album. I barely like any song. Everything sounds childish, uninspired and basic to me. Maybe a handful decent songs.  :defeated:

you're not alone sis

Listened to a bunch of songs and they're not bad per se but Taylor has too much generic a voice and repetitive lyrics for dream pop

I'm not saying dream pop should have absurd bible like lyricism but it gets boring to hear about her high school sweetheart

tldr: wildest dream is ok 18 wildest dreams back to back no

I said on Instagram release night that this album it literally sounds like Reputation from track 7 [so it goes ]to track 15 [new years] but more upbeat and some people agreed

London Boy's instrumental is definitely great and catchy but the lyrics are.... bad

r/popheads on Reddit call Cruel Summer, The Man, and Miss Americana as the highlights

after the release of me! and yntcd i thought that album would be a real mess...

but fortunately i was wrong, lover is a pretty good album with its strengths and some weaknesses

it's like 7/10 to me

Okay. I was a huge fan of reputation. It changed my mind about hating her, I bought the album 3 times. But after ME! And YNTCD I lost all hope. The archer and the title track however, have also made me feel conflicted as I love them.

So I need an opinion on if it’s worth listening to or not.

If anyone could list off the songs that aren’t.. cringey? So that I can listen to it and be delusional ,If that makes sense

Okay. I was a huge fan of reputation. It changed my mind about hating her, I bought the album 3 times. But after ME! And YNTCD I lost all hope. The archer and the title track however, have also made me feel conflicted as I love them.

So I need an opinion on if it’s worth listening to or not.

If anyone could list off the songs that aren’t.. cringey? So that I can listen to it and be delusional ,If that makes sense

I'd say that ME! and YNTCD are the only "cringey" songs but they make sense in the context of the album tho, some people say that miss americana is cringey too bc of highschool metaphors but she's using them as a way of criticism against usa's blind patriotism and stuff idk this album to me is like reputation's not depressed/not gothic sister

giphy.gif