lola

Taylor Swift

I don't see any concerts happening at least until summer over here in Europe and I am sure they will cancel her tour here. The coronavirus forecasts are terrible for the next months!

if we're honest this will be gone when summer comes, china has been in this situation since mid-january and they're starting to recover now and most of europe (except italy) has acted pretty fast (even though governments took their time to do so lol) so i don't see summer concerts being cancelled 

giphy.gif

if we're honest this will be gone when summer comes, china has been in this situation since mid-january and they're starting to recover now and most of europe (except italy) has acted pretty fast (even though governments took their time to do so lol) so i don't see summer concerts being cancelled 

They cancelled Glastonbury already. Taylor should have been there too in June. I don't see her touring Europe, sorry! I don't see anyone touring Europe this spring or summer... 

They cancelled Glastonbury already. Taylor should have been there too in June. I don't see her touring Europe, sorry! I don't see anyone touring Europe this spring or summer... 

because people in the uk have been finally called to quarantine themselves which means they won't be able to work on the construction that this festival needs (remember it is one of the biggest festivals in uk, europe and worldwide) but most of summer festivals in europe are still up, the only touring dates that artists have been rescheduling are the ones that were expected to take place between march and may

giphy.gif

I can't believe this is happening right when Taylor was going to come to my country for the first time for a concert  :toofloppy:

I'm not sure if things will get better by july 18th but I think she will cancel regardless, which is sad.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I love Taylor‘s music! But there is anyway something wrong with her, her persona, her personality...but good for her and her career the truth came out.
I guess people stand in line now to see KKW & KW fall...

Bye Kimye!

1835b6302e6577a76acde48bd1b45925.gif

source.gif

The world tour is officially cancelled: https://www.taylorswift.com/

Fighting COVID-19 is an unprecedented challenge for our global community and the safety and wellbeing of fans should always be the top priority. Health organizations and governments around the world have strongly discouraged large public gatherings for an undetermined period of time. With many events throughout the world already cancelled, and upon direction from health officials in an effort to keep fans safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19, sadly the decision has been made to cancel all Taylor Swift live appearances and performances this year.

The U.S. and Brazil shows will be rescheduled to take place in 2021, with dates to be announced later this year. Tickets held for each of those shows will transfer to a new show date without action on the part of ticket holders.

For those who desire refunds for tickets purchased for the U.S. Lover Fest shows, they will be available starting May 1st subject to Ticketmaster terms. Watch for an email from Ticketmaster with instructions on how to request one. For currently available information on all other performance dates, please click the information button under each event below. Thank you so much for understanding. We look forward to seeing you all, happy and healthy, in the future.

giphy.gif

So, with the current pandemic it seems like we won't be getting a Lover Tour, I imagine her next tour will be a greatest hits show (to coincide with the album re-recordings) or for her next album campaign.

So it got me thinking and what we could expect from a Lover Tour or what we'd want. This is what I came up with...

01. ME!

02. Gorgeous

03. London Boy

04. Death By A Thousand Cuts

05. Delicate

06. All Too Well

07. Blank Space

08. The Man

09. You Need To Calm Down

10. Shake It Off

11. Cruel Summer

12. All You Had To Do Was Stay

13. Out Of The Woods

14. Miss Americana And The Heartbreak Prince

15. Lover

16. Wildest Dreams

17. I Forgot That You Existed

18. Bad Blood

19. Look What You Made Me Do

20. I Knew You Were Trouble

21. Getaway Car

22. Style

23. Cornelia Street

24. Daylight

25. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

So, with the current pandemic it seems like we won't be getting a Lover Tour, I imagine her next tour will be a greatest hits show (to coincide with the album re-recordings) or for her next album campaign.

So it got me thinking and what we could expect from a Lover Tour or what we'd want. This is what I came up with...

01. ME!

02. Gorgeous

03. London Boy

04. Death By A Thousand Cuts

05. Delicate

06. All Too Well

07. Blank Space

08. The Man

09. You Need To Calm Down

10. Shake It Off

11. Cruel Summer

12. All You Had To Do Was Stay

13. Out Of The Woods

14. Miss Americana And The Heartbreak Prince

15. Lover

16. Wildest Dreams

17. I Forgot That You Existed

18. Bad Blood

19. Look What You Made Me Do

20. I Knew You Were Trouble

21. Getaway Car

22. Style

23. Cornelia Street

24. Daylight

25. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

add love story, you belong with me, something from speak now (even though she hates this album now) that could fit the lover narrative since she's probably sticking to that (ours, sparks fly, enchanted) and that's how it will really be............................... probably, but i still doubt about the rep songs like she HAS to sing LWYMMD but it doesn't fit with her mood right now and the stage of her life she's at also she barely sang anything from that album in the promo concerts/gigs she did, i'm curious

giphy.gif

add love story, you belong with me, something from speak now (even though she hates this album now) that could fit the lover narrative since she's probably sticking to that (ours, sparks fly, enchanted) and that's how it will really be............................... probably, but i still doubt about the rep songs like she HAS to sing LWYMMD but it doesn't fit with her mood right now and the stage of her life she's at also she barely sang anything from that album in the promo concerts/gigs she did, i'm curious

01. ME!

02. Gorgeous

03. London Boy

04. You Belong With Me

05. Death By A Thousand Cuts

06. Delicate

07. All Too Well

08. Blank Space

09. The Man

10. You Need To Calm Down

11. Shake It Off

12. Cruel Summer