lola

Taylor Swift

Alright, the second half is winning me over. Very weird, considering the fact that I much prefer the first half of folklore compared to the second. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

and i fell from the pedestal right down the rabbit hole long story short it was a bad time pushed from the precipice clung to the nearest lips long story short it was the wrong guy now i'm all about u all about you ah yeah yeah giphy.gif

which song is this again lol 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

closure >>>>>>>>>>

tayörk jumped out

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

story long short 

damn i guess the lyrics are good but i did not like the sound :( 

okay my ranking after my first listen (i only skipped one song, long story short) 

marjorie

gold rush

champagne problems

evermore

no body, no crime 

ivy

coney island

willow

cowboy like me

happiness

tolerate it 

dorothea

closure

‘tis the damn season 

long story short

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

damn i guess the lyrics are good but i did not like the sound :( 

it's like, softly catchy. i think it's the tempo of it at the chorus that makes it something to dance to, and i mean mm that's fine no worries. maybe ur opinion of it'll change later. it's like. a subdued dance, and in that way, it's charming imo

UV/Honeymoon

Yeah, i'm making a playlist with tracks 1-8 minus "seven" of folklore, + 8-15 of Evermore + 'Tis the Season. Great album to me. 

coney island

long story short

cowboy like me

'tis the damn season

gold rush

evermore

marjorie

the rest were ok to meh 

Whew, the album’s absolutely incredible, she delivered once again.

Obviously there are elements of folklore, the piano in champagne problems reminded me of New Year’s Day, loved the glitches in closure.

And again, so many things ring true for me, I love it

it's cute. 'tis the damn season, tolerate and closure got me weeping like a baby. however, i was feeling a little 'eh' even from just folklore alone having 17 songs because listening to it as a full album got a little... well, not necessarily boring but let's say that it could have been shorter. so you know, i feel that 34 'similar' songs in a short period time is maybe just a few too many, especially if you listen the albums back to back. but again, if she's happy with this (and she seems to be) i'm happy. still going to stream and buy the cd, waiting for the signed copy. i'm now the middle of my second round and she just keeps proving that she truly has a gift of storytelling, so i like that she also tells about some 'fictional' stuff. also i'm glad about the fact that i can now create more of my own 'chapters' like she did with folklore. 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one