lola

Taylor Swift

dont you think taylor is waiting a little too long between re-releases? i was hoping we would get all of them by the end of the year and then reputation in january, new tour and we could move on to ts10 in maybe the end of 2022, but at this paste by the second half of 2022 she will still be re-releasing stuff...

yeah it’s kinda annoying i wish she’d pump them all out at once so i don’t have to keep streaming the old ones but she’s also considering sales and stuff i guess

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just now, lovesick said:

dont you think taylor is waiting a little too long between re-releases? i was hoping we would get all of them by the end of the year and then reputation in january, new tour and we could move on to ts in maybe the end of 2022, but at this paste by the second half of 2022 she will still be re-releasing stuff...

I’m thinking it’s taking her longer than she thought. Re recording 5 albums = ~25 tracks * 5 = 125 songs. 365/125 = 2.92. So she would need to record a new song from the ground up (instrumentation to vocals) in 3 days everyday, with no breaks, to make it work. I’m not an expert in music production but that sounds pretty impossible….and she couldn’t start recording until Nov. 2020 to not be sued. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

On 6/16/2021 at 7:56 AM, Style said:

top ten taylor songs?

Hide contents

mine:

1. all too well

this is me trying

new romantics

the way i loved you

back to december

ours

august

king of my heart

…ready for it?

lover

only atw is numbered cuz i cant order the rest :makeup:

All You Had to Do Was Stay

How You Get the Girl

Dress

King of My Heart

Mirrorball

Champagne Problems

Hey Stephen

Red (Demo)

Tell Me Why

Call it What You Want

Edit: Wait... Style isn't on there?

Red (Taylor's Version) out November 19th! :) 

Getting ready to cry to the updated version of All Too Well x

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Red (Taylor's Version) out November 19th! :) 

Getting ready to cry to the updated version of All Too Well x

IM CRYINNGGFJNSDJGKSJDNGJASBGKJBASGKJABSGKJABSGKJBASGPOBSFGSAFKJBGFKJBGKJAB TEN MINUTE ALL TOO WELL AND SHE SAYS FUCK IN IT AND 30 SONGS I CANT BREATHEEEEEE GUYS CALL AN AMBULANCEEEEE :cryney2:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I'm so glad she chose Red next. One of my faves from her Big Time Machine records.

But is she trying to propel another Olivia Rodrigo with this Griff girl by promoting her? Sorry, I don't know her either but it reminded me to when she *promoted* Olivia back in January.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

ALSO IS THAT THE COVER BC HOLY FUCK THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. YOU ALMOST RAN THE RED CUZ YOU WERE LOOKING OVER AT ME :lange:

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

november....

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

We've had folklore, evermore, her Fearless and her Red in 16 months aprox. Chill.

I knew it would be like this tbh: 

23 hours ago, Mer said:

I’m thinking it’s taking her longer than she thought. Re recording 5 albums = ~25 tracks * 5 = 125 songs. 365/125 = 2.92. So she would need to record a new song from the ground up (instrumentation to vocals) in 3 days everyday, with no breaks, to make it work. I’m not an expert in music production but that sounds pretty impossible….and she couldn’t start recording until Nov. 2020 to not be sued. 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I knew it would be like this tbh: 

Exactly, I think that, at its best, we'd have two re-recorded albums a year. I wonder what order did she choose for her next reissues. Speak Now next?

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i am chill :kiss:

Sorry bestie, didn't mean to be rude :kiss3: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Exactly, I think that, at its best, we'd have two re-recorded albums a year. I wonder what order did she choose for her next reissues. Speak Now next?

I'm shocked the F1RST Theory isn't true--it was looking like it was.

Also, from a business, standpoint she really had 2 options: re-release a couple albums simultaneously to cover-up decreasing sales, or space them out a lot and create hype. Re-releasing 5 albums within a year would've watered down her brand prestige and each album would lose a bit of hype. 6 months between seems like a sweet spot. 

Also: Red Taylor's Version will be Explicit. Homegirl is coming for Dianna Argon Jake Gyllenhaal 

20 hours ago, Data said:

Edit: Wait... Style isn't on there?

if you're asking why style isnt on mine, its like #11 - #15, i just have it as my name on here cuz its an amazing song regardless :brows:

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Also: Red Taylor's Version will be Explicit. Homegirl is coming for Dianna Argon Jake Gyllenhaal 

cant wait for Wonderland Taylor's Version The Re-Up. Dianna Agron  Harry Styles doesn't know what's coming!

Once I found my way

But now I am lost