lola

Taylor Swift

30 minutes ago, ioncewaspoisonivy said:

just listened to “the lakes” from folklore. i don’t think this type of poetic lyrics and cinematic sound works for her

6000199970750.jpg

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, ioncewaspoisonivy said:

just listened to “the lakes” from folklore. i don’t think this type of poetic lyrics and cinematic sound works for her

i think the chorus has a really beautiful melody but the rest of the song could've used a stronger melody tbh..

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

i think the chorus has a really beautiful melody but the rest of the song could've used a stronger melody tbh..

i agree. it is the weakest track on the album imo. the chorus is beautiful but verses turn me off with those lyrics

4 hours ago, yayoop said:

We stan deluxe tracks here

:agree: 

new romantics, you are in love, the moment i knew & ours are some of the finest pieces in her discography 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

2 hours ago, lovesick said:

right were you left me is so great, it sounds like a red track but nobody really talks about it

listening to it very shortly* after a breakup messed me really up :kum: but it’s a testament to the picture she paints and how easy it is to relate

edit: *just realized months had actually since passed, mess no sense for time at all. the power of this song tho: Everybody moved on, I, I stayed there :krylie:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Are you really gonna talk about timin' in times like these?
And let all your damage, damage me
And carry your baggage up my street
And make me your future history

Guys, can somebody please tell me if there are any leaked outtakes/demos post-Red era, specially from 1989 and Folklore/Evermore. Also, where can I find them?

14 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Guys, can somebody please tell me if there are any leaked outtakes/demos post-Red era, specially from 1989 and Folklore/Evermore. Also, where can I find them?

unfortunately i don’t think there are, taylor’s team are very good at keeping leaks under wraps and i think the last time we got one was speak now! the best we can do is wait for the vault tracks :toofunny:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Does anyone else get annoyed that so many ppl think that folklore/evermore are “Jack Antonoff Productions”. Jack produced 2/34 tracks. I hate the Aaron Dessner erasure. 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Does anyone else get annoyed that so many ppl think that folklore/evermore are “Jack Antonoff Productions”. Jack produced 2/34 tracks. I hate the Aaron Dessner erasure. 

the way dressner produced almost all of evermore with taylor alone speaks for the quality of the record (yes i believe in evermore supremacy >>>>> folklore)

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

On 7/9/2021 at 8:34 AM, Style said:

Happy Last Kiss day :party:

8f1ed199e17a0ee62dcfdf40de50f687.gif

How did I miss this :defeated:10th most listened song of all time on my Spotify and that means I listened to it a bazillion times, love this song to death I cried litres on it

ZKcaooE.png