lola

Taylor Swift

I didn't listen to the full leak, but I did listen to State Of Grace and Ronan, this is the first time ever I've heard both tracks, this bitch got me in my feelings, can't wait to hear the whole thing

8nl2OpX.png

10 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

i’m sure $400 million might?

i can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not but probably close to it. To book a studio, pay all the instrumentalists, engineers, producers, mixers, mastering services, for a 30 track album. all of that is probably close to $2m already because she’s taylor swift. im sure people love to overcharge her too because of her net worth, which is an actual thing in the industry if, especially if she wants the best of the best. then put all the cds, cassettes, merch, and vinyl variant production…… god knows how much she actually spent on all of this. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:

Can someone describe the All too well  10 minutes without spoiler????

11 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

All too well 10 min version is a mess. It goes nowhere and feels like 3-4 songs mixed together...girl

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 hours ago, June Gloom said:

are we just going to collectively not talk about Girl at Home... i'm kinda obsessed with how different it is, wonder if she'll do this for any other songs in the future?

i was so shook [ofdhsla.gdhigav

49 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

All too well 10 min version is a mess. It goes nowhere and feels like 3-4 songs mixed together...girl

why the fuck you lyin?

11 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Less than 24 hours i’m going to faint :air: Idk how I will survive Ronan or ATW 10 Minutes 

tbh i almost cried at 3 am to Ronan :xcry:

Never been a fan of pre-1989 Taylor, but Red is the only of her pre-1989 albums I actually enjoy. This new version is good, but it's way too long. Def I'll be ditching some songs out, but I'll surely keep most of the album. And I don't feel Max Martin's absence is a mistake... as I've read somewhere else :scoff: 

Those From the Vault songs are really good, I'd swap a few of the standard for a few of the new ones.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

i dont really see the point in these releases, i know about the whole scooter situatio blah blah but like... they'll never be as good as the original classics so its just awkward to me, like she should focus on making new songs and let these be

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i dont really see the point in these releases, i know about the whole scooter situatio blah blah but like... they'll never be as good as the original classics so its just awkward to me, like she should focus on making new songs and let these be

I love the idea. Especially for early album releases.

I hope Beyoncé co-opts the idea. I would love a re-release of Dangerously in Love with her mature voice.

I love that the eras are all getting a little glory and attention but the new songs are just so much worse than the originals:( not just the vocals but the style too, like why does holy ground sound like that :crai:

Red (TV title track) sounds so fucking good production-wise, this remake might even top the original already.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing