xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

19 minutes ago, saith said:

The boxsets on her shop don't mention a DVD so I guess there's no visual album. 

But I really hope I'm wrong.

Didn’t she have a deal with Netflix for three projects or something? I don’t think they’d sell it as a DVD if they’re gonna release it through Netflix.

qfrWuBl.png

13 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Didn’t she have a deal with Netflix for three projects or something? I don’t think they’d sell it as a DVD if they’re gonna release it through Netflix.

12 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

No one buys dvds. If it ain’t 4k then don’t bother with physical media for visuals imo.

There may be visuals, we will just get them all on YouTube or something.

You guys are right. There was no DVD for Black is the king. The visual was released after the album. Don't know if they released a Blu-Ray/DVD afterwards.

We'll see.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:01 PM, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Honestly I'm glad she's doing a traditional rollout. We should get the lead soonish and hopefully we'll get a film along side it which reminds me that there was a a rumor a few years ago that Beyonce signed a deal with Netflix for three of her projects one of them being Homecoming of course. So we could possibly see it being on the streaming service :pray2:

Called it. New single Break My Soul out Midnight ET :dafuq:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

On 6/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, Coney Island King said:

No one buys dvds. If it ain’t 4k then don’t bother with physical media for visuals imo.

There may be visuals, we will just get them all on YouTube or something.

serious question: what's the point of 4K? can the human eye even see the difference between an ordinary DVD vs. 4K?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, baddisease said:

serious question: what's the point of 4K? can the human eye even see the difference between an ordinary DVD vs. 4K?

I mean, a 4k tv playing 4k content is much sharper than dvd, for sure.

4k compared to the now emerging 8k, probably not. At least to me.

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

I already know there are gonna be so many mixed opinions on this song

it’s her chromatica era i fear

guyssssssssss :toofunny: its not bad but its not what I was expecting for what's basically a comeback single for miss girl :raven: can't believe she used the same sample as Used To Know Me that's so funny :ohmy: visuals will prob save the song and I'm not too worried there's 15 other tracks coming 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif