xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

This is the natural result of the white coats pushing therapy vulture for the past decade…..If anyone else had released it it would be severely mocked but because it’s Beyonce a bunch of twinks are going to pretend to like it like they did with “Perfect Illusion” as they are now resigned to a summer without any bops.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

53 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

This is the natural result of the white coats pushing therapy vulture for the past decade…..If anyone else had released it it would be severely mocked but because it’s Beyonce a bunch of twinks are going to pretend to like it like they did with “Perfect Illusion” as they are now resigned to a summer without any bops.

Okay do NOT drag Perfect Illusion

negAbhB.png

This song would be very beloved if it was a bonus track on some target exclusive edition of the CD or w/e but it’s not lead single comeback material TBH. Maybe she’s saving the bangers for the album and just wants to give a taste idk. Hoping that’s the case. I still like the song tho it’s fun mindless pop but I def expected a lil more.

qfrWuBl.png

28 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Maybe she’s saving the bangers for the album and just wants to give a taste idk.

I think I’ve seen this film before…and I didn’t like the ending. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I can't help but feel like this song would've been SO much better if the rumoured samples were true (Black Box - Everybody, Everybody or Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer)... Like everyone else I'm bored of the Show Me Love sample and this song does nothing new with it.

Beyoncé is one of those artists that despite being a once in a lifetime performer and skilled vocalist, she makes some of the most boring music in the industry. Last song she made that made me bop was Hold Up. :gasp: